Honored Contributor

I have to say that Kirk Jay has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard in a long time.  I am not a country music fan but I am his fan and he sings country.  When he sings ballads I nearly have tears in my eyes because of his voice.  Anyone else a fan?   Cat Happy

I also like Kennedy and Chevel.  This is going to be a tough year to pick a winner.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I have to say that Kirk Jay has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard in a long time.  I am not a country music fan but I am his fan and he sings country.  When he sings ballads I nearly have tears in my eyes because of his voice.  Anyone else a fan?   Cat Happy

I also like Kennedy and Chevel.  This is going to be a tough year to pick a winner.

I really like those three too...Kirk, Kennedy and Chevel...they are my favorites...........i think this season there has been alot more talent then in the past couple

seasons...........

I have to say i am not a fan of Sara Grace....i really can't understand most of her lyrics as she tries to sing so low

and "sultry".............

And just a sidenote................Adam was a total jerk last week....never cared for him as a judge in the first place...

next season NO ONE will want to go with him knowing he plays favorites and may root for someone else...fool.

Honored Contributor

I think that Cheval (from New Mexico) is a little doll.  I bet she'll be successful even without The Voice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1Even my husband was in tears when Kirk sang. I hope he is one of the final four. I really like Kennedy and Kimberly.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17  I agree.  Adam made a big mistake playiing favorites and the guy voted off has a really good voice and better than some that are left on.  Yes, the talent is really there this season and way better than what it has been.  I wonder what the judges think when they hear someone like Kirk and wish they were that good except for Jennifer who has a powerhouse voice, even Kelly is very good.  But Adam and Blake to me are average.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I love Kirks voice too. He Chevelle and Kennedy I think are the top three also.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG Kirk is good he definitely makes you stop and listen.  What a group this year, this is a tough one but I'm sure those that don't win will still get theirs.

My favorites and I wish they all could win are Kirk, Kennedy, Makenzie and Chevel.  Chevel has it going on with that yodeling even me a 100% city gal was trying last night until my cat ran to me I think in distress so I stopped, you can't yodel quietly....LOL.

I must admit Reagon sang well too but I think what Adam did will hurt her more with the votes then help, the fans/viewers are still upset over last week and I don't believe for a minute that DeAndre is as cool with Adam as he mentioned last night.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

OMG Kirk is good he definitely makes you stop and listen.  What a group this year, this is a tough one but I'm sure those that don't win will still get theirs.

My favorites and I wish they all could win are Kirk, Kennedy, Makenzie and Chevel.  Chevel has it going on with that yodeling even me a 100% city gal was trying last night until my cat ran to me I think in distress so I stopped, you can't yodel quietly....LOL.

I must admit Reagon sang well too but I think what Adam did will hurt her more with the votes then help, the fans/viewers are still upset over last week and I don't believe for a minute that DeAndre is as cool with Adam as he mentioned last night.

I agree with  your favorites too......and i also agree that DeAndre isn't as "alright" with the situation as Adam tried

to play down....and even the call to Reagon i felt was

rehearsed because i believe Adam knew beforehand

what he was gonna do....since when is someone who is

so sick they can't sing...sitting in the audience with a robe on??????sympathy vote???  I was surprised that so many voters fell for that ........DeAndre would have won

that threesome singing on his own.....i give Kelly C. credit for trying to difuse the situation...she looked shocked that

Adam made that announcement.  And i don't believe Adam helps the contestents after the fact as much as some people do............i can't name one person he actually sponsored AFTER the show............i know Blake

has done alot for many of his contestents..and Kelly seems to invest herself also............not sure of J Hud....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Voice 12/10

[ Edited ]

There's no doubt in my mind that Adam threw DeAndre under the bus- he sang John Legends 'All of Me' beautifully! John Legend even tweeted something about the situation - with kudos to DeAndre! John is going to be on The Voice this coming week- I hope the situation gets rectified in some way. Because it certainly wasn't this week! They put their foot in their mouths even more with that staged 'Toys for Tots'  segment. Woman Frustrated

I read an article suggesting that this will work in DeAndre's favor since he's getting all this extra press. That would be awesome!  I'm done with Adam on The Voice. All those rumors about him leaving the show? I hope they're true! Woman Happy John Legend is coaching next season, he should be great. Heart

I also read that Regan's 'illness' was anxiety more than anything. Really? Woman Mad 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

There's no doubt in my mind that Adam threw DeAndre under the bus- he sang John Legends 'All of Me' beautifully! John Legend even tweeted something about the situation - with kudos to DeAndre! John is going to be on The Voice this coming week- I hope the situation gets rectified in some way. Because it certainly wasn't this week! They put their foot in their mouths even more with that staged 'Toys for Tots'  segment. Woman Frustrated

I read an article suggesting that this will work in DeAndre's favor since he's getting all this extra press. That would be awesome!  I'm done with Adam on The Voice. All those rumors about him leaving the show? I hope they're true! Woman Happy John Legend is coaching next season, he should be great. Heart

I also read that Regan's 'illness' was anxiety more than anything. Really? Woman Mad 

@Ibby114  I agree.  What a joke last night Adam trying to cover his you know what re DeAndre and then Regan holding her phone with DeAndre telling her good luck, etc. it was so obvious that it was due to the bad press during the week.  Regan sang badly last night, and I hope she does not make the finals tonight, she doesn't deserve it.  She didn't compete last week, so she is out as far as I am concerned.