Honored Contributor

I was so sad that Jon did not make it.  He has a tremendous voice but he chose or whoever chose his last 2 songs were all wrong for him.  He did not get to show off his voice.  He would be excellent in a Broadway musical and also recording.  I wish him luck.  Boy, it does come fast for picking out the finalists.  Next week is probably the final show(s).  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: The Voice 11/21/17 SPOILER

That dress that Miley wore was a hot mess.

Contributor

If this was a spoiler, why did you say upfront who got eliminsted?  Some people tape show and watch them later.  Sheesh!

Honored Contributor

That's why she displayed in the title 'Spoiler' letting you know before you clicked that there might be information you weren't ready to see.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

No info on the show as I haven't seen it yet,  but wanted to share that I read that it appears J Hud will not be invited back.  Seems the audience aren't the only ones who aren't fans of her divaness.  Plus they've told her repeatedly to stop the self-promoting with her "J Hud Productions" comments but she won't.  Probably not true, but thought I would share.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

No info on the show as I haven't seen it yet,  but wanted to share that I read that it appears J Hud will not be invited back.  Seems the audience aren't the only ones who aren't fans of her divaness.  Plus they've told her repeatedly to stop the self-promoting with her "J Hud Productions" comments but she won't.  Probably not true, but thought I would share.

I thought during the tryouts she had to keep singing all the time to show off how good her voice is.....overpowering the contestants......not cool

She does have a good team...i think her and Blake will

be in the running in the end...

Esteemed Contributor

I was disappointed, too. It is that time, however, where everyone except the winner is eventually the one that doesn’t make it. My favorite is Keesha Renee. That girl can sing!!!

Honored Contributor

@bflowing wrote:

If this was a spoiler, why did you say upfront who got eliminsted?  Some people tape show and watch them later.  Sheesh!

@bflowing  "Spoiler" means do not open unless you want to know who got eliminated.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

I understand that, but she put the results in the write-up for all l to see before it was even opened!  

Honored Contributor

@bflowing wrote:

I understand that, but she put the results in the write-up for all l to see before it was even opened!  

@bflowing  You must have your settings set a different way.  I've heard other people say that they can see the first line or two on the main page.  In the default settings that a lot of us use you can't see that line so we don't think about it after we've put "Spoiler" in the title.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau