Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Voice 11/21/17 SPOILER

[ Edited ]

I am not watching the show this season, but can someone tell me if Keisha Renee has made it through to later rounds. I was so surprised to see her and shocked at her appearance. She was one of the backup singers on I believe Adam Lambert's second album tour. She was easily about 300 pounds, and now she is a shadow of her old self. I only heard her sing with the other backup singer, but I just caught part of her Voice performance recently. She has a lovely voice.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I am not watching the show this season, but can someone tell me if Keisha Renee has made it through to later rounds. I was so surprised to see her and shocked at her appearance. She was one of the backup singers on I believe Adam Lambert's second album tour. She was easily about 300 pounds, and now she is a shadow of her old self. I only her her sing with the other backup singer, but I just caught part of her Voice performance recently. She has a lovely voice.

@RainCityWoman  Yes.

Honored Contributor

When you click on a thread, you do it at your own risk. I usually watch This Is Us the next day after it airs (I DVR it, watch Bull). I stay away from the thread until I have watched the show so I don't find out something I might not want to know before hand. As far as Jon getting voted off, he did himself no favor with the song he chose. I kind of thought he changed up the lyrics and seemed over confident (I was gong to use a different word than confident but thought it would be poofed)!

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I am not watching the show this season, but can someone tell me if Keisha Renee has made it through to later rounds. I was so surprised to see her and shocked at her appearance. She was one of the backup singers on I believe Adam Lambert's second album tour. She was easily about 300 pounds, and now she is a shadow of her old self. I only heard her sing with the other backup singer, but I just caught part of her Voice performance recently. She has a lovely voice.

@RainCityWoman I thought she looked familiar- I was googling her name to see if she was on another competition show. I've seen Adam Lambert on tour several times! She's very talented, she wants to sing country music now but I hope she merges country with rock/pop. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

I was so sad that Jon did not make it.  He has a tremendous voice but he chose or whoever chose his last 2 songs were all wrong for him.  He did not get to show off his voice.  He would be excellent in a Broadway musical and also recording.  I wish him luck.  Boy, it does come fast for picking out the finalists.  Next week is probably the final show(s).  Cat Wink

@Katcat1 Jon was kind of 'campy' - as Simon Cowell used to say 'cabaret'. The  other contestants are more unique imo. Should be an interesting few weeks to see who's the frontrunner!

Honored Contributor

I voted for my three favorites, Addison, Noah, and Chloe. 

Honored Contributor

I like to kind of cheat by checking out iTunes to see how everyone did. Two of my favorites posted one (Chloe) and two (Addison) on the charts. I have a feeling Adam could be in danger of going home, again.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like Adam too- I'm a Southern rock fan and he fits that genre so well. His voice was perfect with a Tom Petty tune!

I thought Shi'Ann was awful last night- I'd like to see her go home. But I know many voters are her age range, so...

I knew I had seen Keisha Renee before- and it wasn't just when i saw Adam Lambert in concert. American Idol season 10! The year Scotty won.

Right now I'm thinking either Addison or Chloe will win. I like them - but I wouldn't go see either in concert.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I really like Adam too- I'm a Southern rock fan and he fits that genre so well. His voice was perfect with a Tom Petty tune!

I thought Shi'Ann was awful last night- I'd like to see her go home. But I know many voters are her age range, so...

I knew I had seen Keisha Renee before- and it wasn't just when i saw Adam Lambert in concert. American Idol season 10! The year Scotty won.

Right now I'm thinking either Addison or Chloe will win. I like them - but I wouldn't go see either in concert.

@Ibby114, just wanted to say thank you for adding to this thread, I thought I was the only one still watching! My 3 favorites are Addison, Chloe, and Noah.

Honored Contributor

So Adam from Team Adam forgot his words for the second time during this competition ( during Go Your Own Way). I wasn't a fan of Adams', I preferred Emily who Adam let go. Adam is blowing his chance, forgetting your words is a cardinal sin for a singer, he needs to go.