Honored Contributor

@Ibby114

Don't get me started on who should be there! There were performers in the battle rounds that deserved steals much more than those who got them.

The Voice always feels engineered for a particular outcome and some of those singers would have mucked up their plans...

Honored Contributor

Really good show last night. I gave all my votes to Billy. Checking out iTunes Sundance has the number 1 and 2 songs on the charts. It won't surprise me if he wins. If he does it will round out a losing year since November for me!

Esteemed Contributor

I really liked Sundance in the beginning, but for some reason, don't feel the same way about him now.  I think all of the final four are very talented performers, but I hope Billy wins.  His rendition of My Way was one of the best I've ever heard!  

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Ibby114

Don't get me started on who should be there! There were performers in the battle rounds that deserved steals much more than those who got them.

The Voice always feels engineered for a particular outcome and some of those singers would have mucked up their plans...

I agree. 

There have been some really talented singers on this season. 

I personally think that Billy Gilman will be the winner -- he's not my pick. Somehow it just doesn't feel right to me to have a grammy nominee competing with people who haven't had that kind of industry exposure before.

Honored Contributor

While I can appreciate technical prowess (Billy and We') it doesn't mean I find them appealing or want to listen to them in my car....

Never under estimate the country element! It's the most popular music genre in the US. Don't forget when the much less interesting Craig Wayne Boyd took the title and Adam had 2 in the finale then too!

I know this time one is country, which makes a difference, but I think Sundance will appeal to a much broader audience...and it was his night last night...

Honored Contributor

I do not watch this show on a regular basis, but have seen a number of performances.  I liked Josh's version of Jack & Diane.  I thought We's & AK's Ave Maria was painful.

I do not care for C&W so nothing about Sundance appeals to me. From what I've read TPTB are pushing Billy or Sundance for the win.

Honored Contributor

I'm not wild about C&W, but really liked Sundance's version of *At Last*.  Couldn't stand the song before.

None of the other singers are doing anything pleasing, to me.  Their song choices are horrible.  Just my opinion.

I have such a problem with backup accompaniments.  The Voice contestant should be singing solo. 

Esteemed Contributor

Music blogs are saying it's a win for Sundance- I'm not a country music fan but he had the best performances  last night. We'll see soon!

Honored Contributor

Kelly and Billy gave the best performance of the night, just beautiful!

Honored Contributor

I hope the voting took place before the KISS performance.  Oy....