Honored Contributor

Re: The Voice 11/14/16

[ Edited ]

4th place contestant was no surprise to me, but OMGosh the 3rd place one.  I'm shocked. 

Honored Contributor
I called the lineup as it was but I wasn't kidding myself, if fourth place wasn't who it was then first place would have been very different
Honored Contributor
I thought the Cam/Josh performance was terrific as was Kelly and Billy. Austin did not look at all happy to be there!
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Really good show last night. I gave all my votes to Billy. Checking out iTunes Sundance has the number 1 and 2 songs on the charts. It won't surprise me if he wins. If he does it will round out a losing year since November for me!

I'm glad Sundance won.

It's been a winning year.

Honored Contributor

Has anybody ever made it big from the voice like they used to do from American Idol?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Really good show last night. I gave all my votes to Billy. Checking out iTunes Sundance has the number 1 and 2 songs on the charts. It won't surprise me if he wins. If he does it will round out a losing year since November for me!

I'm glad Sundance won.

It's been a winning year.

I SO agree!!!!!!! @Lucky Charm  Smiley Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

I do not dislike Sundance.  That being said, I was very disappointed that Billy did not win.  He was the winner in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

I do not dislike Sundance.  That being said, I was very disappointed that Billy did not win.  He was the winner in my opinion.

@LogoFan, I agree! I think I'm done with competition shows, I invest my time in hours of programming, and am disappointed by the outcome. I wasn't happy with America's Got Talent' s winner, the winner of DWTS, and now The Voice. I feel Billy was robbed! All this being said it really doesn't matter because the show hasn't produced a big star like American Idol has.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@LogoFan, I agree! I think I'm done with competition shows, I invest my time in hours of programming, and am disappointed by the outcome. I wasn't happy with America's Got Talent' s winner, the winner of DWTS, and now The Voice. I feel Billy was robbed! All this being said it really doesn't matter because the show hasn't produced a big star like American Idol has.

Some of the contestants have gone onto commercial success -  but not 'filling arena' huge stars. I keep hoping 'this' season will change things for 'The Voice' contestants,  I hope to see Billy and We on Broadway. What talent, I can picture their voices filling the entire theater!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

Not only wasn't I  happy with the winner of AGT-  I was completely and utterly disappointed!!  Woman Frustrated