Respected Contributor

So I am up to date on the episodes.  And, I am now MORE CONFUSED than ever!!!  I know I just have to be patient, and hopefully my questions will be answered.

What the heck happened to Floki?  And what's the deal with these two other guys who Ubbe wants to sail to the New World with?  I know the one fellow is a weirdo, but the newer character (who reminds me of a long-haired Chris Noth), what's up with him?  Is he to be trusted over the other one?

And who released King Harald?  and where did he go?  And what's with Freydis?  Is she or isn't she?  But Ivar strangled her - and she was dead (or so we thought).  And now Hvitserk is being given opium - that Russian guy is one bad dude (forgot his title).  I'm glad his brother made his return appearance.  I knew it was him by his voice. 

Now these two women in Kattegat - are they going to battle it out to be Queen?  And that has got to be King Harald's baby, not Bjorn's.  And Eric the Red - what's his deal?  Is he good or bad?  I always thought he was on the good side.  Does or doesn't Ivar want to return and become King?  oh so many questions, anyone?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad others were as interested in seeing VIKINGS again as I was and I thought  to let you know. 
  My  DVR picked it up so it was a surprise since I don't do streaming and so many shows do that now. At first I thought it picked up reruns. 
   I'm also hearing disabled so must read closed captions, and miss much because of reading. 
   There is so much going on in the program that it's hard to keep up and I have episode 12 to watch. 
    The writers are so good at keeping us guessing and the acting is exceptional.
    But I miss Ragner still! 
     🏹  🏰 ⛰ ⚔️ 🛡 🗡🐎

Respected Contributor

Amazon Prime paid a premium to air the final Vikings episode ahead of History channel. 

Respected Contributor

2 more episodes aired tonight (Sat. 6/12).  Really need to watch these over again.  Some questions answered but others still remain, mainly - Where is Floki?  or better yet, What Happened to Floki?  The whole journey of the settlers travelling to Iceland, and then relocating further West is a very dark journey.  And now that whale?  I feel like the little girl may have been swallowed up by that whale but at least we now know where they landed at.

King Harald now with both women.  Aaah, it's good to be King?  I like Brunhilde but I don't like Ingrid.  When Ingrid was in Bjorn's tomb, losing her mind, I thought maybe she was losing the baby too.  But I guess not.  And would Brunhilde put up sharing King Harald w/her?  I think not!!

And what was the purpose of King Oleg is it (the Russian bad guy), getting flogged on Good Friday and that whole scene?  And now he knows his "wife" double crossed him just like his other wife did.  This is such a great soap opera, and I'm so impressed with their costumes - all the leathers and furs and embroideries - just gorgeous stuff.  Not to mention all the facial tattooing and hairstyles on both the men and the women.  I just love it all. 

I wonder how many more episodes there will be before it finally concludes?  Also the fellow playing Ivar is just fantastic.  I hope we see more of him in other things.

Honored Contributor

The series finale showed up on HULU before the History Channel.

See spoiler for comment (if you want lol)

Spoiler
I knew Floki was still alive because it never showed him dying in that cave. I think the ending was perfect-Floki and Ubbe on the shore in the new land.  Watching Ivar's bones breaking in that final battle was hard to watch.
I think Alex Hogh Andersen was phenomenal in that role  Ubbe, to me, was always the most level headed.  Great series and supposedly there will be a new series dating the Vikings in later times.
"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

6/19 and I don't see Vikings on the History channel schedule.  I wonder since they are running specials today if we have to wait until next Saturday or will episodes be shown on another day instead?  I'm not happy about this.

Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN 

I am so very disappointed in the History channel for the way they have treated these last few episodes of Vikings.  I still have not watched any of them as I have not had time to catch up so I am behind. 

I hope they will be available for a bit longer.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN 

Just went to history dot com and Vikings will return June 26.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@4kittiesAfter waiting 1 1/2 years for the final last half of the final season, what is another week?  I'm so aggravated w/History channel, I don't think I'll ever watch another series they promote.

Let them run Pawn Stars 24/7 and see how much viewership they get.

But thanks for the schedule info.  Woman Wink