Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know Joy was a comedian. I had only seen her on "The View" and wasn't impressed. I don't think I'd be interested in her stand up act. 

I did like Whoopie Goldberg in a couple movies. I think she should have stayed with acting. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

Liberty is a very beautiful baby.  I'm glad her mother has learned that she didn't know what she didn't know when she used to get annoyed when motherhood previously became a topic on the show.  Now that the topic can be about her, she's all in.

While she was on leave, the show was much calmer, more of a pleasure to watch.  Now she brings stress with her bad manners, over talking, arguing, entitled attitude, and her sense that she speaks for a wide swath of voters which she simply does not, she speaks for herself just as each of The View women do, that's the point of the show, women talking about topics of interest, giving their opinions.

Honored Contributor

I am watching the view.  Wow it didn't take Meghan long to be rude.  I thought she would be nicer after maternity leave.  The view was pleasant when she was on maternity leave.

Her baby is adoreable.  

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I didn't know Joy was a comedian. I had only seen her on "The View" and wasn't impressed. I don't think I'd be interested in her stand up act. 

I did like Whoopie Goldberg in a couple movies. I think she should have stayed with acting. 

@teganslaw 

I've seen her act .... a lot of Jewish and Italian jokes, and she "takes issue" with a number of topics.  She was irreverent and quite funny.   

Whoopi is one of the few that has what's called an EGOT.  She has been awarded Emmy, Grammy Oscar and Tony awards.  Years ago, Steven Spielberg said she was one of the most talented people he'd ever seen perform.  Even if you don't like her personality, when Steven Speilberg is impressed ... well, wow.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919   There was probablhy no arguing while she was gone because the others agree with each other...Megan's role on the show is to bring the other side of the discussion, if you can call any of it discussion.      I have never tuned into the show but it is on the TV at the restaurant where we eat lunch.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like the squabbling will continue. Meghan interrupts Joy, Joy says she didn't miss Meghan. Looks like they got the memo to keep it up for train wreck tv ratings. Where is Andy Cohen and Jerry Springer when you need them?

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Looks like the squabbling will continue. Meghan interrupts Joy, Joy says she didn't miss Meghan. Looks like they got the memo to keep it up for train wreck tv ratings. Where is Andy Cohen and Jerry Springer when you need them?

Lol I totally thought of Jerry Springer.  However I do think this is Meghans personality

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I'm not Meghan's biggest fan, but I thought what Joy said was rude and just not nice.

Trusted Contributor

HORRIBLE show!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Joy isn’t funny.  She thinks she is but I see zero talent.