Frequent Contributor

What a worthless show really. We don't need a bunch of women complaining about everything that they think is wrong. I don't watch it. 

we need people to encourage and support our country all the good, bad and ugly.i

whoppie  I used to love her now not so much.

i wish caters and all of those would keep politics and normal life separate.

Honored Contributor

NEXT!!

Honored Contributor

I never realized before how serious and somber Meghan McCain is.  Even her seldom seen slight smile looks serious.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC political

Esteemed Contributor

I can’t imagine any person agreeing with everything another person says period. Too many variables go into opinions.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I am fast forwarding through the let's bash this person again segments. 

I am fine with opinion but complete closemindedness which we have gone to with some of these girls is a deal breaker for me.

I am going through the show in about 10 minutes or less these days.    It's about to come off the DVR.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC political

Esteemed Contributor

I have not read this thread and this is JMO but I don't think Meghan is going to last very long.  She isn't even there a week and already, she was kind of rude to Joy on Wed (I think), telling her to "let me finish Joy" in a very angry tone.  Joy just stared at her and Whoopi gave her a "look".... I am not fond of Meghan anyway.  I don't think she has any personality.

I don't think any of these ladies really like each other anyway.  I am not fond of Sarah Haines (voice is too screechy) and Sonny gets on my nerves, always telling us that she is a "Latino" and "as a former Prosecutor", etc.   Whoopi knows everything and if you don't agree with her, she will cut you off in a heartbeat.  Joy has always been  my favorite and I know a lot of  people don't like her.  I think she's sincere, and "real".  She tells it like it is.

I watch "The Talk" also and I think those ladies really like each other.  I realize they don't talk politics and are very casual but it's obvious in their actions that they are friends on and off the set.  This is JMO but I don't think I'm very far off.  The View ladies just come in for the show and then they go their separate ways and see each other again the next day.  No interaction with each other at all......

Honored Contributor

I noticed that MM does not back down. If she is talking she tries to get her point across, even if someone else is talking, she doesn't give up the floor so to speak. She can have her opinions and voice them, but she should give the floor to someone that is older or has been there longer.

Esteemed Contributor

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.