Honored Contributor

Why is Meghan on the view today.  I thought Friday was her last day.  I tuned in today and was shocked to see her.  Its a new show so its not old rerun

Respected Contributor

Did she say on Friday it was her last day ? Also was today live or did they film some non live shows for early Aug.

Honored Contributor

They are talking about things that happened last week.  Also she had said end of July would be her last day.  

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Why is Meghan on the view today.  I thought Friday was her last day.  I tuned in today and was shocked to see her.  Its a new show so its not old rerun

I was confused too as remember she said her last day was July 30 awhile ago.  I am not sure if she said anything on Friday show as came in on it ,but know it was not a previous show as they were speaking of Kathy Griffin diagnosis of lung cancer on this morning show and it was just announced on morning news of her undergoing surgery of removal of half of her lung.

Trusted Contributor

I read August 6 is her last day and it is also the last day for live programs until September as the "show" is going on vacation.

Honored Contributor

Oh dear .... I hope they didn't talk her into staying on ....

Honored Contributor

I was looking through my Tivo Guide and it looks like this Friday (8/6) is her last day and the end of the current season.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the View for a little while today. All the women were in agreement about my governor. However, Meghan managed to pull her angry victim diatribe even when she was in basic agreement with everyone else. I hope they replace her with an intelligent conservative who can articulate her opinions without all the dramatic harping.

Respected Contributor

I will be happy with any party , as long as they are knowledgable and don't pout and have  a meltdown when they have to go to a commercial. It is too bad because , under the right circumstances , Meghan could have shined.