Contributor

I cannot watch this horrid show. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@patbz wrote:

Tuned into View today and, surprise!, everybody was civil and in agreement, for once!

it DOES happen and it is not ever just once. there are a number of people on this thread and who are always on THE VIEW threads who claim they NEVER watch the show  (or stopped watching the show) because they cannot stand it or the hosts. if they are NOT watching regularly they have no idea how diverse the show is in regards to opinions and topics and what the hosts/guests say. it is an extremely informative show and i enjoy watching it daily, whether or not i agree with any particular person or not. very glad we have this type of show on the air.

@sunshine45  People get on a lot of show threads and bash the shows yet they say they don't watch them. They say reality shows are trash, housewives shows are trash etc. lol

i am sure..... Smiley Wink

i dont mind people telling me why they dont like it and why they dont watch, but dont tell me what  you THINK is going on daily (after you say you dont watch or hate it) because i can see what is going on myself.  i try not to spend time on threads of shows that do not like or care about.....especially over and over and over again!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I don't usually agree with Meghan, but today I applauded everything she had to say at the beginning of the show. You know, she mentioned she was in DC, I wonder if she has moved there temporarily?

Honored Contributor

sad news from sunny today.......their family lost both of her in laws over the holidays to COVID. they died within a few days of each other. Smiley Sad

“They were both physicians, and they were very careful. They didn’t celebrate Thanksgiving with us because we all decided that it wasn’t safe, and after a lot of contract tracing, we still don’t know how they contracted this virus and this disease,” the 52-year-old lawyer said. 

https://okmagazine.com/p/sunny-hostin-husband-parents-died-covid-the-view/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I just read the ratings were actually better while she was on maternity leave , to be fair this was during the election , but either way , they can do with out her. Just like in any job we are all  replacable , i was good at my job , but there is always some one just as good or better to take our place. I do believe the show needs either her or Joy , but not neccesarily both.