Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Whatever happened to Dr. Phil??  My TiVo automatically records him but there is nothing recorded over the last few months.  Maybe I have it on "first run only"????  Who knows???

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@kjae wrote:

I am so happy I do not watch this "show".

@kjae 

But you just can't resist posting about a show you don't  even watch, huh?

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Whatever happened to Dr. Phil??  My TiVo automatically records him but there is nothing recorded over the last few months.  Maybe I have it on "first run only"????  Who knows???

Dr. Phil has been all repeats since the end of May.  I didn't care for this past season stories.  Now I have gotten back into Judge Judy.  I luv JJ.  She sure does tell it like it is, takes no nonsense, and has a short fuse.  I find her much more entertaining to watch than Dr. Phil now.

If the View is on hiatus now I'll be able to get my errands done in the morning, which is better than during the heat of the afternoon.  After all that's happened these past couple of days, I'm sorta glad I won't hear them debate this issue yet again. 

Off topic:  I think the younger people are going to be the ones making the changes eventually.  These older men we have running everything need to retire.  Nothing will change as long as these old codgers remain in office.  imo of course.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing