Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Why would anyone care or be bothered by Joy wearing or not wearing glasses? Her surgery is her business. WHO CARES???

@ellaphant It is logical to ask if you see people on tv and they look different.  

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

I am so happy I do not watch this "show".

@kjae 

But you just can't resist posting about a show you don't  even watch, huh?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@kjae wrote:

I am so happy I do not watch this "show".

@kjae 

But you just can't resist posting about a show you don't  even watch, huh?

I couldn't either! Hard to get past her mouth, to see her eyes. Can't think of wasting one minute if my life, with this trash.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I do luv her Gucci tinted lens glasses, I think they look great on her.  Then she wore a different pair of glasses that had a lighter tint to them, just for 2-3 days, and then for a day or two - no glasses - now she is back to her Gucci's.  When she doesn't wear her glasses she does look different, but I think its because she can't see and she's squinting or just out of sorts with her vision.

Shouldn't they be going on their hiatus soon?  Usually in mid-August they have their 3-4 weeks off for vacay and then return after Labor Day.

I will get an hour of my life back!!  Cat LOL

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Why would anyone care or be bothered by Joy wearing or not wearing glasses? Her surgery is her business. WHO CARES???

@ellaphant   Apparently, you cared enough to read my post and care enough to give your opinion.

As far as her surgery being "her business" - she made it everybody's business by talking about it on the show, more than once.  

If you don't care, then move on and give your opinions on someone else's thread....

Oh, and take your "buddies" with you.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch daytime TV consistently but if I happen to be home at that time I will occasionally tune in.  I also noticed she appears to be squinting and have wondered about it.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I do luv her Gucci tinted lens glasses, I think they look great on her.  Then she wore a different pair of glasses that had a lighter tint to them, just for 2-3 days, and then for a day or two - no glasses - now she is back to her Gucci's.  When she doesn't wear her glasses she does look different, but I think its because she can't see and she's squinting or just out of sorts with her vision.

Shouldn't they be going on their hiatus soon?  Usually in mid-August they have their 3-4 weeks off for vacay and then return after Labor Day.

I will get an hour of my life back!!  Cat LOL

Friday's episode ( which was prerecorded) was the last new episode until they return for the new season in September.

Valued Contributor

The majority of the shows now are on hiatus and will return in September.  Kelly&Ryan, The View, Wendy, not sure about Strahan & Sara.  

I'm sure there will be people on the worldwideweb complaining about the reruns .... 

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

The majority of the shows now are on hiatus and will return in September.  Kelly&Ryan, The View, Wendy, not sure about Strahan & Sara.  

I'm sure there will be people on the worldwideweb complaining about the reruns .... 

I saw Jerry O'Connell on The View I think Thursday, I believe he is filling in for Wendy while she is on vacation.