Esteemed Contributor

Interesting how we all view comments from our point of view. I thought she was fantastic. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Megan is a more serious person,  she doesn't make petty remarks .  I like that about her.  She will find her nitch in the group in time,  she is a strong women with strong points of view.

Yes she does the Internet is filled with her petty ill informed remarks.

She clearly has gotten by on account of her father.

This may be me being petty: Are we going to hear a remark about her father every day or is this just first week's "in case you don't know who my daddy is"?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Laura14

I wondered about that seal of approval thing too.

I was surprised when she said (hr first day) she was almost 33.  I remember when she was in college.  Time goes quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Megan is a more serious person,  she doesn't make petty remarks .  I like that about her.  She will find her nitch in the group in time,  she is a strong women with strong points of view.

Well that really depends on what side of the political party your on...  I've read her online remarks and have watched her on foxes Outnumbered for a couple of years and I personally don't find that true.   Also do t feel her father has anything to do with her career,  many people hsve famous parents ,  it isn't necessarily mean that's why they are where they are.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Well that really depends on what side of the political party your on...  I've read her online remarks and have watched her on foxes Outnumbered for a couple of years and I personally don't find that true.   Also do t feel her father has anything to do with her career,  many people hsve famous parents ,  it isn't necessarily mean that's why they are where they are.

That's not true @Kitty Galore, I don't share her party affiliation and I happen to like her. I also love Ana Navarro of CNN who also shares M M's political party. Neither one is afraid to admit when their group is wrong. Woman Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I'm not crazy about MM. I think when you are new to a job, you should take a little time and get use to the people and the surroundings. I think she's trying show she has her own mind, but I think she's coming on too strong. She also seems like she has an axe to grind with Joy. I wonder how the ratings will reflect this new hire?

Esteemed Contributor

I think she agrees with very little of joys views.  Time will tell ,  the ratings will reflect how she works out I guess.  

Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

That's not true @Kitty Galore, I don't share her party affiliation and I happen to like her. I also love Ana Navarro of CNN who also shares M M's political party. Neither one is afraid to admit when their group is wrong. Woman Happy

Well I happen to share her party affiliation and I don't like her and not for nothing since you @Kitty Galore share her pov of course you would not see anything wrong in what she says. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't been to a live taping of the show in a few years but I know how the Whoopie and Joy acted off camera. And I think that says a lot. Whoopie during commercials would stay seated and quiet but would smile at the audience. Joy would engage with the audience and was very warm and friendly. She would also come out prior to the show while people were waiting on line and take photos and have conversation. She is very down to earth. I remember Eliz. Hasselbeck would literally ignore the audience as if we weren't there. So for MM to pick on Joy was very immature. Her Dad would not have acted like that. She could learn something from him.

Esteemed Contributor

If this week is any indication, I won't be watching MM much without having negative feelings. Not only has she taken jabs at Joy personally, but she is absolutely humorless. If you look at her face when there are guests at the table, she always has a frown. Why oh why did they EVER get rid of Nichole Wallace? I enjoyed her personality and her knowledge and expertise whether I agree with her or not. Of course, she did nothing but improve herself in leaving.