Honored Contributor

Newt Gingrich is on the View.  He is kind of funny.  I am enjoying watching him.  Anyone else watching him.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I voluntarily shut down the television. He's the ultimate Machiavellian hypocrite.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I voluntarily shut down the television. He's the ultimate Machiavellian hypocrite.

Hey Rainy, I never said I liked him lol.  I just thought he was funny for once.  When he is on Fox I never watch, well to be honest I don't watch fox, in fact what you said about him would also apply to fox as a whole lol.  Have a nice day.  I hope you turned it back on after him they had Kelly Washington from Scandal.  She was good.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

he was "funny".......loved the way he was NOT answering any questions directly.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I stopped watching that show a longgggg time ago- 

I like Newt..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

As though the women on the view could ask any direct questions!

Esteemed Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

I stopped watching that show a longgggg time ago- 

I like Newt..  

I'm surprised The View is still on the air. I wouldn't watch that even if it were the one and only channel I had. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

You could not pay me to watch The View.

Super Contributor

Never ever watch that show!  

Esteemed Contributor

I'll catch it on abc.com tomorrow. There's 'laugh at' funny and 'laugh with' funny. Which was it with Newt??