Honored Contributor

The View's Carousel Of Hosts

I just read Nicolle Wallace will not be coming back to The View. That makes three hosts gone in one season, Rosie O'Donnell, Rosie Perez, and Nicolle. She wasn't on yesterday because she is hurt by ABC. ABC bosses we're underwhelmed by her not offering enough dissent about political issues and her lack of knowledge about celebrities. Rosie Perez got in front of her firing by announcing she was leaving Candace Camaron-Bure and Paula Faris are in talks for taking the 2 co-hosts slots. How does Whoopi always elude the firing squad? I think too much change is not a good thing I liked Nicolle and know she will do very nicely in moving on!
Honored Contributor

Re: The View's Carousel Of Hosts

I have never liked this show regardless of hosts.  I have tried to watch a few times, but I just don't care for it.  I think changing hosts upsets some viewers, but it may keep it from getting stale too.

Regular Contributor

this season was predestined to be a train wreck when they made the dumb move to put Rosie O on with Whoopi. 2 uncontrollable egos was never going to work. The rest has been collateral damage. Whoopi is clearly in control and having her way now with the 2 new cohosts. Nicolle was a class act and brought the voice of reason to the mostly out of control conversations because she actually had facts instead of opinions based on thin air. Grest description - the carousel keeps turning and many are falling off. With an election year coming up I guess they want to avoid political debates.

Trusted Contributor

I have always like Paula since her days on the ABC overnight show. Whoopi is the star of the show, and she also holds the most power.  I like Raven, never cared for NW and RP, and only hope they get someone decent.  They did hire a new co-host within the past couple of weeks, but I only saw her guest host once and I don't know who she is.

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention ABC offered Nicolle to come on as a contributor to the show from time to time. If I were her I'd tell them to take a hike!
Honored Contributor

I stopped watching after last season.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Regular Contributor

JUST GET RID OF THIS MESS NOW AND DON'T REPLACE OR BRING BACK ANYONE!! 

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Valued Contributor

For the life of me, I cannot fathom how this trainwreck is still on. I stopped watcing years ago. Yikes,  all that yelling and talking over one another. I remember thinking that it made all women look like a bunch of beasts, lol!

Honored Contributor

I thought something might be up when Nichole wasn't on yesterday.  That's a shame.  I like her and I was looking forward to next year with her and the election.  

She is very fair and I don't know why the networks think the audience wants to be stressed out watching grown adults fight over political issues when you can have a respectful intelligent conversation instead which is what Nichole does and does well.  

I left for a long time because I was so tired of the catfights between Joy and Elizabeth that were completely unproductive.  Both are extremes that will never come to a civil place.  It's manipulative and I, as an audience member, won't participate in it.  I have better ways to spend the minutes of my life and childish sport tv isn't it.  

They hired Michelle and Raven so there is only one spot left unless they are broadening the panel.  I like Candace but wasn't much impressed by Paula when she hosted.  If conflict is what they want then they'll sure get it if they go with Candace.  Raven already behaved badly with her so she's your girl if that's their new angle.          

Honored Contributor

Why don't they just let this show die.