Honored Contributor

I watched the View today, what a nice show.  Billy Porter Sang with two choirs from two different schools.  The kids sang so good, actually brought tears to my eyes.  Billy Porter's voice is amazing.  Great show.  In my opinion anywaySmiley Happy Happy Martin Luther King Jr.day.

Esteemed Contributor

Honoring a good man. May his lessons live on.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

it was a beautiful show honoring a wonderful man.

both of those student choirs were from baltimore and they made our city very proud. it was a wonderful tribute.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'll have to find out when The View airs ..........  Missed the show, but will find it somewhere.

Thanks for the info.

RIP, Mr. King Jr.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

The Talk also honored Dr King today. 

Respected Contributor

Great performance by the children and Billy Porter.  I think the message was about coming together as one. One of Dr. King's quotes was "we must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools" 

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'll have to find out when The View airs ..........  Missed the show, but will find it somewhere.

Thanks for the info.

RIP, Mr. King Jr.

You should be able to find it on youtubeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

it was a beautiful show honoring a wonderful man.

both of those student choirs were from baltimore and they made our city very proud. it was a wonderful tribute.

They were excellent, I think many people are proud of themSmiley Happy