Honored Contributor

violann I feel the same way about all of those Dr shows that knocked out my favorite soaps.

Then they got rid of some of them and then they moved the Dr shows to another time and channel but the soaps never got to come back.

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@June222 wrote:

The Talk is just as bad! Loud over bearing out of work B class  hosts jabbering about issues that they know nothing about. Who cares what THEY think about anything? Both of these shows are just awful. 

The other really bad show is FABLife ..... OMG what a waste of TV time!!!!!

I ike it. Something different. My favorite host is Chrissy Tiegen. 

Honored Contributor

Hehehe, let me join the grudge holder club, lol.  I'm still angry with The Talk because it replaced ATWTs.  I watch it from time to time but always with the ever present resentment of them.   They fan the fires by not being a good show.  IMO, The Talk is worse than The View.  It's louder and more lacking in substance.  At least The View pretends to be about political news sometimes.  The Talk just gossips and promotes Big Brother.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Hehehe, let me join the grudge holder club, lol.  I'm still angry with The Talk because it replaced ATWTs.  I watch it from time to time but always with the ever present resentment of them.   They fan the fires by not being a good show.  IMO, The Talk is worse than The View.  It's louder and more lacking in substance.  At least The View pretends to be about political news sometimes.  The Talk just gossips and promotes Big Brother.

Sending your badge and membership card along without delay!!! AMC and ATWT were my 2 never miss soaps. 

That supergrudge just festers and festers and festers LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@AuntG wrote:
For one thing, the show does not present "views". It is hosted by closed minded people who aren't willing to listen to any views that might differ from their own. I find it very easy to listen to both sides discussing issues in a rational manner but how often does that happen on this show?

So right, it should be called  Liberal View!  Would make more sense as this show is so far to the left in everything they yell about be it politics or entertainment.  With whoopie saying  abortion is not murder , it's in the bible that it isn't .  Not exact words , but that is the jest of it.  Then joy who is a hateful , mean , not very  smart women.  She certainly doesn't fit her name as she is not a joyful person.  She really dislikes anyone that doesn't fit hernarrative.  Jmo 

What exactly is wrong with postions that support social equality?      What exactly do you object to?

I respect your right to belong to any religion you want, but please don't assume your religion is the only one.

As for the abortion reference, while it is legal in the United States (and most countries in the world), NO ONE is telling you to have one.     

Honored Contributor

Re: The View - Really?

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Apples and oranges here ....  Neither The Talk nor The View were ever intended to be substantial hard news shows ..... they were created to be like a chat with girlfriends of different ages having different, uh, points of view  ....  no more,  no less.   

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because too political.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Apples and oranges here ....  Neither The Talk nor The View were ever intended to be substantial hard news shows ..... they were created to be like a chat with girlfriends of different ages having different, uh, points of view  ....  no more,  no less.   

Oh, Foxxie----you are so fortunate. The board authority on EVERYTHING has weighed in.