Respected Contributor

Re: The View ( OOPS The Talk)

[ Edited ]

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@truffle wrote:
@sunshine45 wrote:

@truffle

i have read her ORIGINAL comment and it was taken totally out of context. she never said she was moving to canada.....and she had something in that statement a lot more powerful if you read it word for word.

LIke I said it was not a stretch that like minded people who all hate the same person would not like to live in the same community which is why so many people on so many networks stated she would move to Canada. In a fury, she said no she had no intention of leaving as she wouldn't allow him to "****** on this country." Nice, real nice. With that vulgar mouth of hers I'm surprised she has a problem with him but she has a problem with anyone who is not the same party. @sunshine45

@truffle i suggest you read up on what Kid Rock and Ted Nugent have said about certain people before you start on Whoopie. You are speculating without fact what others think or would do just to further your narrative. 

@AngusandBuddhasMomI detest vulgarity regardless of who is using it

Honored Contributor

Re: The View ( OOPS The Talk)

"I detest vulgarity regardless of who is using it."

@truffle

Well, if you detest vulgarity that much, then you must REALLY detest the guy (previously referenced) that's using it so much.  Talk about repulsive!   ugh!