Honored Contributor

The View ( OOPS The Talk)

[ Edited ]

If you watch the View: are you a fan of Sharon Osbourne? When I watch the show she seems very obnoxious to me and her voice and laugh sound like a witch lol.  I dont watch often and guess I can record and forward thru when she talks. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

we do like it and sharon and you mean the talk.

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs- Sharon Osborne isn't on The View.  She's on The Talk and I've never watched The Talk.  Not interested.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I don't like or dislike Sharon Osborne any more than the others on the show.  It's stab in the back Julie Chen that bothers me.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I dislike Sharon and Kelly Osborne and can't watch anything with either one of them in it.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I don't like or dislike Sharon Osborne any more than the others on the show.  It's stab in the back Julie Chen that bothers me.

@Mmsfoxxie

I haven't watch it in quite some time, but Julie seems nice enough .....  what don't you like about her?

Of all of them, I find Sheryl to be the most annoying ....   and really not funny, but they all laugh anyway, often a forced, pretend laugh.  What's up with that?  

Honored Contributor

Re: The View ( OOPS The Talk)

I used to watch it sometimes now I don't watch it at all.  My dislike.....mostly the way the audience claps at EVERYTHING.  I visited the bathroom today (applause)!  I did this or that....(applause).  Ugh!  I know there's someone there telling them to clap, but I don't like it.

I think Julie Chinn pretends to be like one of 'us' but come on.......

Sara Gilbert seems to be so out of place on that show.  I like her a lot.  She's intelligent and often says things that balances out the others.  My guess is they pay her really well because I just don't think she'd be on this show otherwise.

Trusted Contributor

The dynamics on this show are interesting; Sara Gilbert is the producer and seems like the most awkward participant.

Sheryl seems like the most brazen one although Sharon can get quite "cheeky" at times.  Sheryl is all about men and being star struck.

I really enjoy Aisha .... she seems very bright and has a dry wit.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I used to watch it sometimes now I don't watch it at all.  My dislike.....mostly the way the audience claps at EVERYTHING.  I visited the bathroom today (applause)!  I did this or that....(applause).  Ugh!  I know there's someone there telling them to clap, but I don't like it.

I think Julie Chinn pretends to be like one of 'us' but come on.......

Sara Gilbert seems to be so out of place on that show.  I like her a lot.  She's intelligent and often says things that balances out the others.  My guess is they pay her really well because I just don't think she'd be on this show otherwise.

@Annabellethecat66

Sara Gilbert is an executive producer on this show.    She's very bright ...  and I'm not sure why you think she's out of place.  At least she doesn't act like a clown.  

Honored Contributor

I have never cared for Sharon.  Her personality... her voice, her better than thou attitude.