Frequent Contributor

The View...Glad Sara is back

I enjoy seeing Sara Haines again on The View. They need another host, her seat is open.

I'm sorry I don't enjoy her other show. I hope they get her back. OK. What do you think?

Respected Contributor

Re: The View...Glad Sara is back

Prefer her on The View.  Do not like her other show at all, seems like Sara is a ps on that show but I don't care for Michael or the other lady.

Respected Contributor

Never watched her other show. I prefer her on the View too. Now if they could just get rid of Joy.  

Honored Contributor

@nanapat   Completely agree. Every day last week I remember thinking: The idea to bring Sara back was an excellent one. Hope she sticks around.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Don't throw the tomatoes, I cannot stand Sara Haines.  Too cutesy for me.  Some time back she thought Kim Jong Un was the leader of SOUTH Korea.  ?????  And these women are supposed to be in the know?

Anyway, I have broken my addiction to watching The View.  I am happy to say I no longer watch it.  That's one hour of my life I get back.   Hip Hip Hooray!!!  Woman LOL

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

The third hour of GMA was a huge mistake. I think Sara should have stayed put at The View, although she may have thought it was a big step up or maybe she felt she couldn't turn it down. I wouldn't shed a tear if Michael, Sara, and Keke (show), doesn't return to the schedule. I noticed Joy was on for one day and wasn't today ( this pattern happened in a previous week). I like Joy, but she doesn't fit into this new way of airing The View. She interrupts and talks too much, she upsets the flow of the show.

Honored Contributor

It has to be hard to coordinate with the different types of recording each panelist is using, so I think some of that accounts for two people talking at once.  I wonder if Joy is sick.  I hope not.   Glad to see that Whoopi looks like she is doing well, as I worry about her since that last illness.

With Sara - she's ok.   I haven't watched her new show as it doesn't interest me at all.   I don't think they need 5 people anyway.  Four people seems to work well and sometimes they bring in another to guest-host for an episode.   But if she came back I would be ok with that.  (ha!  like that matters)  Smiley Very Happy

I like Ana Navarro a lot, too, so I am pleased when I see her on an episode.

I guess the only one who I don't particularly care for is Meghan but I almost feel like maybe somebody talked to her about her whininess and 'me me me' stuff, because she seems to be acting more like a grown-up lately.

Honored Contributor

@nanapat wrote:

I enjoy seeing Sara Haines again on The View. They need another host, her seat is open.

I'm sorry I don't enjoy her other show. I hope they get her back. OK. What do you think?

I totally agree with you.  That other show I have tried several times.  Same with Kelly and Ryan.  

I love her on the view.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

They are all doing a great job under these difficult circumstances.  Very glad Sara agreed to help out, she's bright and funny, always has been a good addition to that team.  I don't watch her other show, too nonsensical for my blood but I doubt she'll be making another permanent change since she's sworn up and down how happy she is to be over there.

Esteemed Contributor

Sara should have stayed on The View. The program she moved to is absolutely awful. They brought in another host but it's still awful. I stopped watching months ago. The View has its problems but Sara was always the middle compromiser. Given some of the opinions on The View, that role could be really helpful.