Honored Contributor

Re: The Unforgiveable - Netflix

[ Edited ]

@SoCal Bred  pretty bad to spoil the ending without a warning. 👎

Trusted Contributor

@FranandZoe  and @Pearlee  - I am truly sorry, I wasn't thinking and to the many others who hasn't seen this movie yet, I am apologizing.  Have a nice holiday!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe  That is what I wanted revealed within the movie. Everyone had been so ugly and unforgiving.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

@SoCal Bred wrote:

@qvcfreak  - I thorougly enjoyed this movie, it was her little 5 yr old sister who shot the sheriff when he came to evict them,  Ruth took the fall to protect her and spent 20 years in prison.

WOW spoiler much?!

@FranandZoe @Pearlee  you could delete the copied posts and no one would see what Calbred posted.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm  I didn't know she deleted hers. I wasn't able to delete my whole post but did edit out the spoiler.

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

@FranandZoe  That is what I wanted revealed within the movie. Everyone had been so ugly and unforgiving.

I just watched it this morning.  

It WAS revealed toward the end of the movie.  It was very clear.

Respected Contributor

I think the ending was left up somewhat to our imagination..........what happened next after the hug.......just my thinking.  I just wanted something good to happen to her after all the heartache she experienced and someone to love her.

Honored Contributor

I watched this yesterday, I thought it was good. Sandra Bullock was very unglamorous in this, this is not a feel good movie for this time of year, it was sad. At the end when you see Sandra reunited with her sister, do you think the sister had any memory of Sandra and what had happened, or was the embrace more of one of gratitude for having saved her younger sister?

Honored Contributor

It was recommended to me, I didn't care for it much

Too bad, the casting was awesome

After the 2nd flashback, I figured out what I had suspected to be the truth

Spoiler
I admired "Ruth" for wanting her sister to know the truth.   The sister was having memories..   Not to be too cliche but the truth can be painful but it will set you free

The storyline seemed obvious

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I watched this yesterday, I thought it was good. Sandra Bullock was very unglamorous in this, this is not a feel good movie for this time of year, it was sad. At the end when you see Sandra reunited with her sister, do you think the sister had any memory of Sandra and what had happened, or was the embrace more of one of gratitude for having saved her younger sister?

The sister was having flashbacks that she didn't understand