Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Mindy D ......WOW!  I loved reading your overview.  I still think the grandfather (Sutherland) had something to do with it.  I don't think the young boy knew that hammer was in his violin case.  I think the grandfather put it there.  I am probably wrong, but anyway that is my guess right now.  

@kittykatkay @Grandpa frames grandson? Is grandpa another sociopath? He certainly had access to laces inside his home. Not gonna lie, I did have the thought that grandpa put it there but he'd have to know it would be found. Could grandpa and grandson be working together? 

@Mindy D ...they very well could be working together, good point!!!  I just think the grandpa had to make sure Jonathan was found guilty and if they (Grace and her son) both saw the hammer in the violin case, it was a way the Grandpa could make sure that Grace turned on Jonathan (maybe to save her son?) and put Jonathan in jail for life and away from all of them.  Who knows?  LOL...but I still think the Grandpa is guilty of something.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Pearlee @Mindy D 

The prosecutor "acknowledged" the wave w/a head nod.  She looked right at Sylvia when doing so.

@Mz iMac  I must have missed that then.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  0.k. Here is my Sherlock Holmes take re the murder weapon - maybe Elena's son picked it up when he found her  - took it, very scared - he is a school friend of Jonathan's son who offers to hide it for him.  They are both very frightened and do not think of consequences!

What think you Watson.....

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. I think it's diabolical! 😄

Really not a bad theory that Henry got the weapon from Elena's son and thinking his father did murder Elena  took it  protect him. Very interesting point you are making since, after all, Elena's son could very well have taken the murder weapon!  

Trusted Contributor

I don't discount something between Nicole and the detective with the moustache. There's tension and a sort of "dance" between them. Is Grace's father paying him off to overlook some back story of Grace's? The long walks through NYC in the night are strange. Did Grace really know about the woman her father had the affair with? Did she do something as a child that she's blocked out?

Respected Contributor

There are so many great theories here that my head is about to explode, lol.  I can't wait to see the finale.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Re: The Undoing On HBO

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Pearlee @Mindy D 

The prosecutor "acknowledged" the wave w/a head nod.  She looked right at Sylvia when doing so.

@Pearlee @Mz iMac right after the wave to the prosecutor from Sylvia, Sylvia reaches across to Grandpa and hands him something. I was just rewatching the scene. 

I also heard Haley ask Fernando, "Was your wife receiving any psychiatric treatment?" Then I heard Fernando answer, "Yes."

edited to add  

@Pearley @Mz iMac that Haley is a good defense attorney. She would not ask these questions unless she already knows the answer to them. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Pearlee @Mindy D 

@Pearlee @Mz iMac right after the wave to the prosecutor from Sylvia, Sylvia reaches across to Grandpa and hands him something. I was just rewatching the scene. 

I also heard Haley ask Fernando, "Was your wife receiving any psychiatric treatment?" Then I heard Fernando answer, "Yes."

@Mindy D ....hmmmm, I'll have to go back and watch that again myself (about the wave and handing something to Grandpa).  I wonder who the psychiatrist is?  

Occasional Contributor

Well, well, well, has anyone thought that Detective Joe Mendoza is the killer? He seems  very upset when he talkes about the case when he was on the stand. Even Grace noticed in past episodes that he seems more then concerened then doing his work  He probable was having an affair with Elena too. Elena was a very inticing woman. Probably had more then one affair.

I also did n not like that the 2 young boys were in court.

I still think that Dr. Stuart from the 1st or 2nd episode knows more.

A stong person has to be the killer as per the description of the murder.Also a person in rage!

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D  I forgot that psychiatric question - you don't think Nicole is or was Fernando or Elena's shrink?   Maybe too far out!