Honored Contributor
@Jordan2. I didn't notice the figure in the doorway. That scene was so brief!
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:
I wasn't able to see the phone screen very well on what was on Grant's phone. Was it Cleveland hotel listings?

@Pearlee  ...Yes, it showed the missed phone calls and messages from Grace when she was trying to reach him and also a listing of various Hyatt Hotels in the Cleveland area.

I also wanted to mention and was wondering if anyone else noticed, in the hospital room scene when Jonathan was with the little girl patient, there was a very shadowy figure that appeared in the doorway...It appears that the figure has long red hair just like Grace...From where Jonathan was sitting, his back was to the door so he wouldn't have seen the person.

It was very brief and done in a very subtle and intriguing way by the Director....very interesting and just adds more to the drama!

@MyShadowLove Yes I did see that...I wondered who that may have been?

Honored Contributor

Does anyone think Elena knew of Grace before they officially met, like maybe Elena knew about her through Grace's husband Jonathan? Elena was overly familiar with Grace almost like she was playing a game, coming on to her. I'm betting Elena and Jonathan knew each other.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Undoing On HBO

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

Does anyone think Elena knew of Grace before they officially met, like maybe Elena knew about her through Grace's husband Jonathan? Elena was overly familiar with Grace almost like she was playing a game, coming on to her. I'm betting Elena and Jonathan knew each other.

Yes, I thought Elena's actions/ reactions to Grace were "off" from the beginning. I  wasn't so into the show at the beginning but very into it when it began to unfold.

Grace's interview with the two policemen was off kilter, too. All three were acting strangely. What's going on there?

And, please, producers, if you're going to show a written or texted message make it easier to read.  Linger on it for a while or get rid of those scenes all together. Some I can catch, some go right by me and I'm a speedy reader.

Looking forwad to the rest of the series. Should be good,

Honored Contributor

This was even better than I expected! I wish all the episodes were available upfront because I can hardly wait. I think I'm going to read the book now too. 

Honored Contributor

Second episode coming on soon. Am watching the first one again now.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor
I'm going to watch this much more closely than I did last week.
Respected Contributor

I just watched recording of episode 1 then read reviews then watched it again! to chrck on some of the comments made and stuff I appear to have missed!  Thank you for making me pay more attention in the future.

Must say I still like the 'aging' Hugh Grant!

Honored Contributor
Well I'm sucked in now and will be watching the rest of the series.
Regular Contributor

@Pearlee @Tique 

So glad  you’re watching this show.  I was so bored with the first one that I turned the channel half way through, which is unusual for me.  But the second episode was terrific.

I have to go back to revisit episode one.  I’m a big fan of David Kelly and Nicole Kidman so It’s a go for me for the series.