Honored Contributor

Someone stated they hoped I would mention the show, so here goes. This six part series airs this Sunday at 9:00 and stars Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, Donald Sutherland, and Edgar Ramirez ( written by David E. Kelley). Kidman (Grace Fraser) a successful New York City therapist on the verge of publishing her first book. Grant (Jonathan Fraser) a celebrated pediatric oncologist and devoted father to the couple's young son who attends a prestigious NYC private school. However Grace's charmed life is thrown into disarray following a violent death and the disappearance of her husband. A series of startling revelations come to the surface in the wake of this very public tragedy. Grace is forced to face the truth about her own existence and forge a new life for herself and her child.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Someone stated they hoped I would mention the show, so here goes. This six part series airs this Sunday at 9:00 and stars Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, Donald Sutherland, and Edgar Ramirez ( written by David E. Kelley). Kidman (Grace Fraser) a successful New York City therapist on the verge of publishing her first book. Grant (Jonathan Fraser) a celebrated pediatric oncologist and devoted father to the couple's young son who attends a prestigious NYC private school. However Grace's charmed life is thrown into disarray following a violent death and the disappearance of her husband. A series of startling revelations come to the surface in the wake of this very public tragedy. Grace is forced to face the truth about her own existence and forge a new life for herself and her child.

@Jordan2 Thanks! This sounds really good, and I love almost anything Nicole is in........ 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!  Synopsis sounds like my type of series.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I'll definitely be watching!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Jordan2   I am looking forward to this one.

Honored Contributor
There is an article in our newspaper today about this and it does sound really good. Another "nothing is as it seems" show with each installment ending suspensefully so you tune in next time.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much @Jordan2 ...You are a sweetheart!...This sounds really good with such a terrific cast!..I have it all set to record.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Just a reminder, this starts tonight.

Respected Contributor

it sounds like a real downer. I don't need more of that in my life so I won't be watching (and I rather dislike Nicole Kidman; I don't know why but I just do).

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

it sounds like a real downer. I don't need more of that in my life so I won't be watching (and I rather dislike Nicole Kidman; I don't know why but I just do).

Alrighty then!

"Pure Michigan"