Respected Contributor

I watched the Australian version of this show.  It brings 24 people into a hotel in a game of elimination for a cash prize.  I gave up on 'reality' shows a long time ago.  The reviews on this series were so good, we decided to give it a try.  It was very well done.

There is a US version and a UK version.  It is steaming on Peacock. If you get a chance, check it out.  LM

Honored Contributor

I watched them all and they are all very good!  I love Allen Cummings.  I didn't think I would care for the hostess, Claudia, but she was great -- I think this one turned out to be my favorite!  I 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Bravo aired the first episode (US version) several weeks ago and I'm hoping they'll show it in its entirety on Bravo.  If something is streamed on Peacock, it will normally air on Bravo a few months later.  The first episode that I watched was good.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I've only watched the American version but really enjoyed it. I'll have to give the Australian version a try.