Honored Contributor

The Tomorrow War On Amazon Prime

This is a Sci-Fi/Action movie starring Chris Pratt, Yvonne Strahovski, J.K Simmons, and Betty Gilpin. "Time travelers arrive from 2051 to deliver an urgent message:30 years in the future mankind is losing a war against a deadly alien species. The only hope for survival is for soldiers and civilians to be transported to the future and join the fight". I thought it was really good, the special effects were great. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Tomorrow War On Amazon Prime

@Jordan2  So good to know.  I want to watch this too, so I'll have to watch it later today.

I like all of the Chris movies I've seen so far.  

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 

Thank you! Good to know!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 @qualitygal please let me know what you thought about it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 Hey Jordan!  Thanks for the review.  I'll try and watch it one of these days.  I know Chris Pratt has been out promoting it pretty heavily.  Glad you enjoyed it.  How's life over on the other side of the river?  Things are good on this side.  Glad that heatwave is over!  Hope you're doing well!

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 

I have been glued to Netflix "You." Starting S2.

I will watch this one next!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  Yesterday, it took me 4 tries to see it.  Hubs kept interrupting and it was busy here.  Saw the tail end of it today.  I would say it was good.  My son said, it was like 4 movies in one of other movies he's seen.  But, it was good.  

Honored Contributor

I saw a commercial for this, I was wondering if you saw it what did you think? As I said before I thought it was really good, I wonder if it was originally going to be a theatrical release?