Honored Contributor

🦶The Toe Bro: A&E🦶

[ Edited ]

PREMIER:  

A&E, March 5 at 10pm-EST:

The Toe Bro

I follow this young man on YouTube...so gentle & nice w/ his clients.

He’s a Chiropodist in Toronto. 

In one of his videos, he explains the difference between being a

Chiropodist vs Podiatrist in Canada...a term I never knew about, 

but apparently they are only in Toronto.

It’s amazing to see how people neglect their foot health...

out of embarrassment or just not knowing their options. 

Like Dr. Pimple Popper, this show will educate and also

normalize & de-stigmatize those who need important foot care.

🦶👠👞🦶

E97031D7-501C-47A9-8DA9-06A913236FFE.jpeg

Super Contributor

Re: 🦶The Toe Bro: A&E🦶

I am glad to see he has a show.  He really is a gentle soul.  It is surprising to see how bad foot ailments can get.  He makes a big difference in some of these peoples lives.

Honored Contributor

I tried watching this show last night, but I had to turn away too many times, I switched to something else!  I am glad there is someone that does this to help people, but it was hard to look at, I could feel the pain!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree @Hooty  that it was tough to watch.  I had to turn away a few times too and, to be honest, I think I threw up in my mouth a little.  LOL  It was certainly "gag" worthy.  

Trusted Contributor

I watched it but I don't see how long this show can go on. Seems like it would get pretty repetitive. And it wasn't all that interesting to me to be honest. I'm not squeamish so that didn't bother me.

Esteemed Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I watched it but I don't see how long this show can go on. Seems like it would get pretty repetitive. And it wasn't all that interesting to me to be honest. I'm not squeamish so that didn't bother me.

I agree about it being repetitive.  After the second or third removal of an ingrown toenail, I didn't need to see anymore.  I know that future episodes will deal with other issues, but just how many different issues can there be with the feet?