Honored Contributor

There was a movie, now there is a six episode series on HBO, it premieres May 15 at 9:00. "Artist Clare Abshire (Rose Leslie) contends with her soulmate Henry De Tamble's (Theo James) genetic disorder, which makes him involuntarily time travel, sometimes to Clare's own childhood".

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Time Traveler’s Wife

I loved the book. I have to say even though I've read a lot of books that go back and forth in time, it took me a hot minute to wrap my head around the fact that he could be in two places at the same time. Once I figured that out, I really enjoyed the book. I'll have to check out the series.

Honored Contributor

If anyone is interested this premieres tonight at 9:00 on HBO. 

Honored Contributor

I watched the first episode and really liked it. 

Honored Contributor

I'm kind of getting the feeling no one watched this, I liked it. 

Honored Contributor

Tonight is the finale in case anyone cares (I think not)! I thought this show was going to be way better than it has, the best part has been seeing Theo James' tush each week!

Regular Contributor

@Jordan2  - I watched the whole series and really liked it.  Sometimes I have trouble with any kind of time travel storylines (I tend to overthink them), but this was done so differently I was able to follow it pretty well.  I wish there had been more than 6 episodes, as it was just starting to get really interesting.

I also really like the actress that plays Clare.  I thought she was great in Game of Thrones.  And I will always know her as John Snow's wife - since she and actor who played John Snow married after meeting on the set.

I hope they renewed it for a second season.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Theo James!  Oh my!!!

Who Is Theo James? | POPSUGAR Celebrity

Honored Contributor

@bayflwc wrote:

@Jordan2  - I watched the whole series and really liked it.  Sometimes I have trouble with any kind of time travel storylines (I tend to overthink them), but this was done so differently I was able to follow it pretty well.  I wish there had been more than 6 episodes, as it was just starting to get really interesting.

I also really like the actress that plays Clare.  I thought she was great in Game of Thrones.  And I will always know her as John Snow's wife - since she and actor who played John Snow married after meeting on the set.

I hope they renewed it for a second season.

@bayflwc something happened at the very end which leaves the door open for a second season. 

Honored Contributor

The series has been cancelled, I'm not really surprised I thought it would be better than it was.