Honored Contributor

Just a reminder........it's on tonight (Tuesday).  

Thank goodness I remembered that today is the day (evening) to watch.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

My cousin Alice is playing the tv reporter.

Honored Contributor

I usually read in the evening because there is not much on TV that I am interested in but I am really enjoying this.  Can't wait for the next episode.  Sure shows you the perils of living in a small town!

Honored Contributor

Scooty:   Your cousin plays the part well.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Ohmygosh, these people are absolutely awful.   They give the criminal justice system a horrible name.

@Scooty , she played Kathy Singer?  Great job and how fun for you to watch her!

Regular Contributor

Wsmom,  Romary.  - if any of you are soap opera fans, Alice was on Another World for many years.  She played Frankie Frame, one of the main characters.

Esteemed Contributor
I just finished watching and, frankly, it just made me so angry! I even googled to see what happened to the judge (apparently, she had more than a few trials overturned and was suspended at one point, but looks like she completed her term until she was voted out.)

I just want Pam to get her comeuppance so bad!
Regular Contributor

Hollywood can't write this stuff.  It's just so unbelievable but Pam does get her comeuppance,  it does take a while.  I won't say more for those who don't know the story.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Dear John and that format. This show is going nowhere fast and doesn't make sense. It makes people look ignorant with no regard to the actual events. It is a good bedtime viewing because it puts me to sleep. I am really disappointed in this series.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Years ago I watched an episode of Dateline about that woman, Pam Hupp. The episode was called Stranger Than Fiction (2016). Not sure if it's still available to watch but as I recall it was a strange story.

The real and original show of Dateline was good but it has been removed from viewing. I just checked NBC's website and it says it's no longer available to watch. I saw it when it was first aired back in 2016. That was the first time I ever heard of Hupp and her case. Wish that episode was still available to watch b/c it was good.