Super Contributor

First and foremost hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we went to visit family out of state and just got back. We went to see this film and when it opens wide in your area try to see it. Eddie Redmayne's performance is outstanding ( reminds me of what Daniel Day-Lewis did My Left Foot), this film made us laugh and cry and is one of the better films we have seen this year.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Theory of Everything

I've heard all good about this movie! Thanks for the review.

I don't go to movie theaters because I don't like crowds, but am already looking forward to when it hits either Premium cable or Netflix. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

It was a fantastic movie. My husband, 15 year old daughter, and I all really enjoyed it. The acting was excellent.

Valued Contributor

This is on our Netflix list to see.

aka-Ringer

Valued Contributor

DH and I plan on seeing it tomorrow. Unfortunately the closest theater is 60 miles away but the roads should be clear and going to take advantage.
Valued Contributor

Thank you for the review. While I LOVE movies, we don't get a chance to see many, it seems. I will put this one on my To-Watch list. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Your thread was one of the first and the others just seem to ignore that already there is a post going.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

LoveRoses, I don't think people intentionally do that. This thread may have been the first thread on "The Theory of Everything," but it was started in Dec and the last reply was in Dec, too, so it would have been located on the second page of the Movie forum. I think people just get excited to share their thoughts, and may not always look to see if there was already a thread started. JMO

♥ Life is beauty full ♥