Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Terror -- Possible Spoilers

@SilleeMee wrote:

I thought about the chains on his face and another possible reason for them could have been from Hickey and his men abusing him...humiliating him and mimicking the officer's military decoration on their uniforms. It was intended for Crozier to see, no doubt.

@SilleeMee  But why would they think Crozier would ever see that?  They had him in their custody.  I doubt they assumed he would outlive them.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I thought about the chains on his face and another possible reason for them could have been from Hickey and his men abusing him...humiliating him and mimicking the officer's military decoration on their uniforms. It was intended for Crozier to see, no doubt.

@SilleeMee  But why would they think Crozier would ever see that?  They had him in their custody.  I doubt they assumed he would outlive them.

Maybe Hickey thought they'd all survive and then take Crozier back to see his men. Not sure really. @mistriTsquirrel

Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

Hi All, @mistriTsquirrel @Leiloni 

Spoil away.  I just could not get into it, and I usually am very into things of this sort.

Also, just to make sure you know, and apologies if this is redundant, you can always use the spoiler icon that will cover up whatever you want to hide unless someone actually chooses to see it by clicking on it, like this

Spoiler
BOO!  Woman LOL

You either click on the spoiler icon (the yellow one) before you start typing or you type first, then block what you want to hide, and then click on the spoiler icon.

@GingerPeach Thanks, you (I think) taught me about the spoiler a while back. You are the one who told me about Terror, it really was a great show, sorry you couldn't get into it. Have a nice day.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

Can anybody tell me why Edward had those gold chains hanging off of his face at the end?

@Leiloni...I wanted to start a thread here so we could talk without spoiling the show for anyone who hasn't watched yet.

To All:  Feel free to post anything related to The Terror here!!

@mistriTsquirrel @SilleeMee @Leiloni  I thought I was the only one who watched this.  This is what I found regarding the chains.

The Chains Explained (Episode 10 Spoilers) : TheTerror - Reddit

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

Can anybody tell me why Edward had those gold chains hanging off of his face at the end?

@Leiloni...I wanted to start a thread here so we could talk without spoiling the show for anyone who hasn't watched yet.

@mistriTsquirrel @SilleeMee @Leiloni  I thought I was the only one who watched this.  This is what I found regarding the chains.

Thanks, @mousiegirl!!  This is really interesting!  Smiley Happy

I will have to check out some of the other Reddit content about The Terror.

Thank you again for the link; I never would've thought to look on Reddit.

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

Thanks, @mousiegirl!!  This is really interesting!  Smiley Happy

I will have to check out some of the other Reddit content about The Terror.

Thank you again for the link; I never would've thought to look on Reddit.

@mistriTsquirrel  I just googled and Reddit came up, also there are some recaps, very long, where it is mentioned, but I thought Reddit gave more theories.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  I got my copy of the book in the mail.  I wonder if it is explained in there.  Will have to see.