Honored Contributor

I enjoy the Talk whenever I am able to watch it..I didn't care for Eve at first either, but she grew on me.....I do like Carrie Ann and the other ladies......I would give Marie a chance, she tends to try to take over, but maybe in this setting she will be ok......I don't dislike her at all.........I would have liked to see Carnie get the job though....... 

Trusted Contributor

I will miss Sara Gilbert. I think she did a great job being a calm moderator on the show. Loved her banter with Sharon. Can tell they really like each other and are good friends to jab at each other. 

I don't see the allure of Marie Osmond...I also think Carnie Wilson would be better since she adds a different aspect of being married with young kids like Sara did. I've always thought Carnie does a great job as guest host. 

Carrie Ann has been a great addition to the show esp when she opens up about her illness or struggles she's had in her life. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is Hollywood, with appropriate rewards sent to the best examples. So be it.

Honored Contributor

Donny and Marie have quit their Las Vegas residency, otherwise Marie would not be free to do The Talk. 

Carnie Wilson subbed on todays show. 

Esteemed Contributor

Guess Marie will have Donny filling in when anyone else is out.

Can hear her now saying today my brother Donny is co-hosting.

She better tone it down or she'll be out the nearest exit.

Honored Contributor
I don’t watch any of these coffee klatches aka women talk shows; I find them insipid or hateful; maybe Marie can add some sweetness and light to the show,
Respected Contributor

Today during a break I saw the clip of them teasing a "major surprise announcement."  Ha !!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Donny and Marie have quit their Las Vegas residency, otherwise Marie would not be free to do The Talk. 

Carnie Wilson subbed on todays show. 

@Shelbelle I didn't watch today, I know most people won't turn down money, but if I were Carnie I wouldn't sub anymore. It's like she's good enough to sub but not good enough to be a permanent co-host.

Honored Contributor

Do we know for sure that the permanent host job was never offered to Carnie, maybe she turned it down, just sayin. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Do we know for sure that the permanent host job was never offered to Carnie, maybe she turned it down, just sayin. 

@Shelbelle  we don't know if Carnie was offered the job. She subs alot, she seems to enjoy it, I would think she would be happy having the job.