Honored Contributor

Sheryl is a widow, her hubby committed suicide.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

What, @Shelbelle?  I had no idea!

I have heard them at the table say that Sheryl does not put her business out and off camera she's a different person.  She does, indeed, come off very coarse and uncouth.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Supposedly her hubby was clinically depressed, they were married from 2008 to 2011.

Honored Contributor

Like most things on TV everyone plays a part.  Cheryl's part is that of the buffoon(sp).

We we here on TV/Movies often do, we discuss, disagree, agree and decide to agree to disagree (we all have some we like and some ummmm not so much) Ha!

Yes, I've seen pictures of Mrs. Osbourn and over the years she's had a lot of work done (she's open about it).  Doesn't matter, it's her business.

My daughter worked at one time for some well known plastic surgeons in the DC area.  She said if a person gets surgery done gradually over the years it usually look more natural as they get older.  She said one way you can tell plastic surgery is the skin is shiny.  

I don't have as much problem (for want of a better word) with these women as I do with this audience.  Then my brain tells me that they are only doing what they're told to do.

I don't think I've ever watched a whole show for the above reason.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

What, @Shelbelle?  I had no idea!

I have heard them at the table say that Sheryl does not put her business out and off camera she's a different person.  She does, indeed, come off very coarse and uncouth.

Yes. She plays the woman chasing the man part....like she is so hard up for a man.  I suppose she thinks this is funny. Is she a comic?  If she is she is a very bad one.

Honored Contributor

I think Sheryl ruins the show and they should get rid of her.  Julie is very bright and Aisha has to be the most ambitious ...  she is on Criminal Minds and also does something else .. which I can't remember at the moment.   Mrs. O doesn't suffer fools, and I like how well she takes care of herself.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I think Sheryl ruins the show and they should get rid of her.  Julie is very bright and Aisha has to be the most ambitious ...  she is on Criminal Minds and also does something else .. which I can't remember at the moment.   Mrs. O doesn't suffer fools, and I like how well she takes care of herself.  

I agree with @Tinkrbl44.  Sheryl completely ruins the show for me.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Notice how Sheryl usually speaks last when they are addressing a certain topic, it is like they are letting the comic relief go last.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Notice how Sheryl usually speaks last when they are addressing a certain topic, it is like they are letting the comic relief go last.

@Shelbelle

Hope you are well.  Her idea of comic relief and mine differ.  While the other ladies discuss the topic, Sheryl simply adds a vulgar or sexual comment. (making her appear ignorant and desperate) I've seldom found anything she's said to be humorous.

I preferred the original panel of ladies.

Esteemed Contributor

Julie asking a question to the camera when it is really for the panel, seems so ridiculous and purposely dramatic.

Aisha acts as if she is the expert on all subjects.