Honored Contributor

Thanks ivana, I couldn't hear the name of the baby either. I do like Cheryl, and I've always felt like she defuses something that is otherwise stupid. However, since the show has progressed, her jokes have become (in my opinion) stupid and way too rehearsed.

I've seen her do her stand up routine on HBO and she's really funny, but I do agree on this show it gets tedious.

Julie is terrible about talking over the audience's whoops and noise and claps, ugh! I understand she has someone in front of her with cards and probably in her ear, but if we find it irritating, I know others must also.

I also agree other shows do it too. I feel like, 'why do they bother' then I realize I guess they HAVE to say it because they're supposed to say it. Sometimes I think I'm losing my hearing, then I realize she's talking over all of that noise.

These shows put so much stuff/junk together on one show they move too quickly. I never cared for David Letterman but one think I liked about him was the guests took their time (sometimes too much time), but at least they didn't fly in and out.

I like Lisa Kudro's show "Web Theraphy" but I can see where it wouldn't appeal to some people. She said it was 'adlib' (that looks weird), but it doesn't seem to be that way.....

Super Contributor

I rarely watch this show, but one day when I was home I turned it on and they were talking about Oprah stopping at someone's business to use the restroom. The owner took a "selfie" with her.

The question to the panel was, "Have you ever had an emergency bathroom experience?" This is what they talk about? These women get all that money to talk about their toilet experiences.

They never talk about important issues. It is a gossip show and I'm glad Lisa K. called them out on it.

Esteemed Contributor
All the talk shows have gotten stupid. They are not going to talk truth, they would lose ratings or get fired. If you want interesting or knowledgeable conversations, not Kelly and Michael, or the View or the talk. Kathy Curick,sp? had a good informative show, but didn,t last because she was not liked. I miss the Michael Douglass show years,ago, some controversial subjects. We have gotten so PC we can,t talk about anything anymore.
Valued Contributor

I record The Talk everyday but can hardly watch anymore- I fast forward thru much of it. Sheryl seems to be a nice person but I think she is the most annoying person on television. She talks so loud, laughs hysterically at her own jokes and constantly jokes about how much she loves food and sleeping with men! I don't understand how Julie Chen puts up with her. I think replacing Leah and Holly was a big mistake.

Respected Contributor

"First of all I've posted on here where the audience with their whoops and claps and hollers get on my nerves that I often put it on mute" ~ Annabel

I feel the same way it is the same way in sports I appreciate all the effort and skills but the idiots in the bleachers get on my nerves....

I don't understand that kind of behavior of group think

Cheering for a good play, booing your opponent etc. expected, but making animal noises for the heck of it or acting out is creepy...