Respected Contributor

Heard on Entertainment Tonite that Eve is leaving.  Wondering who her replacement will be?  Wonder if Aisha would be interested in returning? I thought Eve did a good job.  Best of luck to her.

Respected Contributor

I warmed up to Eve eventually but I'm not that bothered by her leaving.  Now would be the time to bring on Carnie Wilson or Brigette Nielsen.

Trusted Contributor

I watch this show daily and was surprised at the announcement. But thinking about it, it makes sense. It has to be hard for her doing the show from England. I recall when Eve first joined the show, I didn't know much about her and didn't think I would like her but she grew on me! She brought an interesting point of view that I will miss. 

I will be curious how the show handles it - will they look to fill her spot or with covid going on, will they keep it the 3 hosts and special guest hosts? I agree that Carnie or Brigette would be my choices too to fill the open seats.However, I don't recall either of them being on in recent months? 

Honored Contributor

Rumor Willis was on for many days so she may be considered.

Trusted Contributor

@Pook wrote:

That's a good point! Rumor has been on the show quite a few times plus she would bring a different age/life views to the table. 

Honored Contributor

I don't watch much due to working, but have enjoyed watching Eve grow into the role. I was on a medical leave and watched for several months, I did really enjoy her and her different point of view....Carnie, Brigitte, or bring back Aisha now that Criminal Minds is cancelled........It will be interesting to see the type of personality they end up getting. Is Sarah still a producer?   

Honored Contributor

Too many changes, hosts coming and going, they should pull the plug on this show.

Honored Contributor

I only know Eve as a "rapper."  Never watched her in movies or tv.  Oh wait!  I did see her in the movie Barber Shop.  That's it.

I have always loved her breast claw tattoos. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@Pook wrote:

That's a good point! Rumor has been on the show quite a few times plus she would bring a different age/life views to the table. 

I like Rumor!

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I only know Eve as a "rapper."  Never watched her in movies or tv.  Oh wait!  I did see her in the movie Barber Shop.  That's it.

I have always loved her breast claw tattoos. 

@Mz iMac Yes I remember seeing her in Barbershop, I think she and Gwen Stefani did a rap video together.