Esteemed Contributor

I miss Aisha. She was the best out of all the hosts. She could make you

laugh one minute, cry the next.

I find Eve very boring. She doesn't add much to the table. 

I enjoy Carrie Ann more than I thought I would.

Sheryl is looking better these days with her weight loss and pretty

clothes.

Trusted Contributor

Well, I watch it. It’s grown on me. Dang, Carnie would have been the best. I like Eve and Carrie Ann is growing on me but not sure I will be able to watch it anymore after the new addition. My time will be spent elsewhere. Never been able to watch her on her commercials or whenever she was on some program.

The Talk grew on me because they don’t argue. There is so much anger and negativity out in the world that I have no desire to watch a group identity is that.

Respected Contributor

I've watched The Talk for many years. I don't watch it on a regular basis - if I see someone I like will be on, I'll watch. Sometimes I catch a little of the show when I'm channel surfing.

I don't think the show has been the same since Aisha left. She was intelligent, well spoken and funny. I didn't really care for Eve at first, but I think she's improved over time. 

I'll miss Sara when she leaves. She had thoughtful dialogue and I liked her calm demeanor.

Marie Osmond is a HUGE turn off for me. I find her to be obnoxious. 

I wish they had gone with Carne Wilson instead!

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch, but anything is better than The View.  World Wide Wrestling is better than The View.  But most of these women driven shows are a sad mix of women screaming and talking at the same time.

Do most women act like that????? 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I record The Talk every day and love it.  Right now it is the perfect blend of personalities but I do not care for Marie as a host.  When Eve started I thought who is she?  I watched because I did not know what to expect and she grew on me.  Sara is funny without trying and she is not full of herself and keeps Sharon in check. They play well off each other.  I think she balances the others out.  Not going to happen with Marie.  Maybe time for me to find another Talk Show.  

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder which host will now open the show when Marie starts in the

Fall. Sharon always stumbles when she reads.

Will they shuffle around the seats? 

Carnie will always be a fill in. Someone is usually out here and there.

Honored Contributor

That won't last long, they'll eat her alive.

Respected Contributor

I dont watch day time talk shows.   I used to watch a little of The Talk but it has changed so much I dont watch at all.  

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@software wrote:

It's like Real Housewives.

Women who get paid to gossip & fight

I'm disappointed in Marie.

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I have no idea who watches this show.

@software: I think you're referring to "The View" where the ladies are constantly at odds. The show Marie Osmond will be apart of is "The Talk".  These ladies are able to have a conversation without fighting.

OK sorry, I stand corrected

Contributor

because shes overweight well i wont be watching anymore cant stand marie