Valued Contributor

Re: The Talk

Marie Osmond would not be my first choice to replace Sara Gilbert.  She's a little too full of herself.   As @Jordan2  said Carnie Wilson would have been a much better choice.   I always enjoy the show when she is on.   

I'm going to miss Sara Gilbert.  I think her quiet and kind of boring (I mean that in a good way) personality is a good match to the exuberance of the other hosts.

I honestly didn't think that I would like Carrie Ann Inaba but now I really find her interesting.    I don't think that is going to be true for Marie Osmond.      

Honored Contributor

I did not think the show could do worse....but with MO as  member..... yes it can. 

Respected Contributor

@indoor kitty wrote:

I have no idea who watches this show.

I often wonder the same thing. 

Respected Contributor

I just googled who is replacing Sara and TMZ is showing results,

Yes Marie. Can't see her lasting, obnoxious.

Looks like Tuesday the announcement will be the show.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I think maybe the next season may be the last if it even happens. I believe Sharon is the last of the original host. Everyone else left or got fired.  I rarely see the show, only if all else fails(nothing else on).

Respected Contributor

I think Marie is a good choice.I wish they would get rid of Eve. I just don’t care for her.I wish Aisha would come back. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I did not think the show could do worse....but with MO as  member..... yes it can. 

@SeaMaiden  YES YES YES .... I agree with you ... I can’t stand MO ... she is so into herself ..... I wonder how she is going to balance her show in Las Vegas & being a co host on the View?

Valued Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  YES YES YES .... I agree with you ... I can’t stand MO ... she is so into herself ..... I wonder how she is going to balance her show in Las Vegas & being a co host on the View?

I thought I heard that she and Donny have ended their Las Vegas residency.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Marie and will give her a chance.  It took me awhile to warm up to Eve and now I think she is a great addition to the show.  I've liked Carrie Ann since Day 1.  Hope it all works out. 

Respected Contributor

@software wrote:

It's like Real Housewives.

Women who get paid to gossip & fight

I'm disappointed in Marie.

@indoor kitty wrote:

I have no idea who watches this show.

@software: I think you're referring to "The View" where the ladies are constantly at odds. The show Marie Osmond will be apart of is "The Talk".  These ladies are able to have a conversation without fighting.