Trusted Contributor

Sara's secret was not even worth sharing....I think she had try real hard to Come up with something at all.

Honored Contributor

@june22 wrote:

Sara's secret was not even worth sharing....I think she had try real hard to Come up with something at all.

At the time the show was on, I was getting a wisdom tooth yanked out, lol.

june22, or anybody, could you tell me what her secret was?  I believe that Sara has said in the past that she's a private peron.  I believe this was all Ms. Chen's idea.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@june22 wrote:

At the time the show was on, I was getting a wisdom tooth yanked out, lol.

june22, or anybody, could you tell me what her secret was?  I believe that Sara has said in the past that she's a private peron.  I believe this was all Ms. Chen's idea.

When Sara was younger and making a good deal of money her father and mother were divorcing. He was changing careers I think and there were times he asked Sara for money. She knew how hard it was for him to come to her. There came a time when she didn't give it to him. He never held it against her. She looked after him when he was dying. I guess she felt guilty. 

Trusted Contributor

So, it was Sharons's turn for her secret today....what was it? Did she cop out? I bet it is that she is leaving that drunk druggie Ozzie finally.

Respected Contributor

I am watching the show now and it is halfway finished and no mention has been made about Sharon's secret.   I don't think it will be made public.  

I don't think that she is leaving Ozzie though.  I suspect it has to do with her health. 

Regular Contributor

Sharon mentioned Ozzy today in a conversation about going to dinner recently with another couple and didn't seem like anything was wrong so who knows. I find their sharing to be interesting to see another aspect of their lives. Julie's family stories reflecting the Chinese culture are especially interesting to me and I don't find her fake - she is very professional and doesn't let her hair down often so it's nice when she shares anything personal. Since Sharon was on a leave this summer it makes me curious as to why and rather than have a lot of wild speculation it would be good for her to let us know but if it's just too painful she can take a pass like she did Monday and just say that she wants to keep it personal. It seems kind of like she and Sheryl feel kind of an obligation to their jobs to share since Sheryl took some criticism for saying something about Heidi Klum's childrens' hair - I watch regularly and don't remember what she said but I guess people were offended but she definitely wasn't sharing a secret.

Honored Contributor

@june22 wrote:

So, it was Sharons's turn for her secret today....what was it? Did she cop out? I bet it is that she is leaving that drunk druggie Ozzie finally.

I don't think it was Sharon's day today. She was suppose to tell her "secret" on Monday but changed her mind, she wasn't ready. I got the impression that she will tell it when she is ready, or not, with no timetable.

Honored Contributor

This whole 'SECRET' thing is stupid.  I mean, really, who cares about what trials they've been through.  Compared to most people (and thinking now), so what?  Who hasn't had major difficulties in their life.

I think about what my life was like growing up and what I've overcome and what I could have become.  So what?  There are people who have not arms or legs (or even both), they are people who have really overcome major difficulties.

SECRETS, good grief.  That implies that others want to know their business.  Maybe those idiots in the audience (who clap at the drop of every word) want to know those women's personal business but my guess is most other's don't care.  I just don't understand why they (JULIE) thinks others care.

This is why this show makes me want to puke!  Can you tell I don't like the show?  I like some of the people up there at the table but Julie is not one of them.  I've always felt like she hit the jackpot when she married.  I look at her and think, "Hummm....I'll bet he calls her mommy and she leads him around like a puppy dog".  I've met some pretty important and rich men in my life and I can tell you many of them are (in real life) insecure people.  That's what I think of the two of them".  

That show comes on right after B&B so it's on sometimes when I come into the room.  I don't mind it when they question some of the stars I like, but listening to Julie makes me change the channel.

It just seems so phony.