Trusted Contributor

Re: The Talk... now with Marie Osmond

[ Edited ]

aubegirl:  I agree with you.  The reason I don't like Marie Osmond is because she is such a fake.  She just does not come across as genuine to me.  She flaunts her talents and success.

Also, once during an appearance on the Larry King show, he asked her about her son Michael being in rehab (obviously this was before he passed).  She was shocked that Larry King knew about it, then said that he had been just "experimenting" with drugs and was in rehab to prevent it from becoming anything serious.  I don't think people go to rehab three times unless it already is a serious problem. The truth was at the time of this interview it was his THIRD stint in rehab. She made it sound like it was his first time. She was very deceitful because the truth may have tarnished her family's image.  JMO.

However, I feel very sorry that her son was so troubled, and am very sorry for her loss.  I wouldn't wish the loss of a child on anyone and I am very sorry for her and her family.

Also, I think it's deceitful and creepy that when she married her first husband again, and had the whole family photo taken, Donny "stood in" for Michael like as if he was there at the wedding, but he had already passed.  So when people see this photo, and see her son's face on Donny's body as one of the people in the group, what is that supposed to infer?  It gives a false impression that her son was there.  I think this is weird, but it's JMO.  

No offense meant to the fans of the Osmonds, please don't take my post personally.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Talk... now with Marie Osmond

I guess you've never watched Marie do a Nutrisystem presentation.

She chokes down that stuff like a mule, on camera

Not sure if she eats it when she's not on camera.

I don't watch much TV, can't imagine what Marie can contribute to a talk show, for an hour, day after day.   She sings & dances for a living