Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,257
Registered: ‎02-13-2021

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@threecees    I read on line the email that H.R. Peete sent to Sharon...it was a nice email and appeared as if there was nothing wrong between them...and it was after she left the show.


@Mom2Dogs Google both of their names together. Sharon is denying what 

HRP said happened when she was kicked off the show.

 

It didn't end nicely with her leaving or Leah Remini. 

 

Mrs O. always puts her foot down and gets her way........until now.


This is true.  It has been reported that Sharon O said some not so nice things about HRP.  She's (Holly) is about as girl next door as you can get, so how bad could she have been?  I dunno.  @threecees 





A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,461
Registered: ‎05-24-2010

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...

I am not a fan of Sharon,or Sheryl, but I am team Sharon on this one. She was very clear on her view, and she has a right to support a friend. Sheryl was the one that would not let it go. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,864
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...

Sheryl didn't have much to say when , she didn't have her card to read from . This is as much about the people in charge of the show as it is the controversy. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,257
Registered: ‎02-13-2021

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...


@beach-mom wrote:

@Mumof2 wrote:

Respect has gone out the window.



I've never seen either one of these talk shows, so maybe I shouldn't comment. But @Mumof2 - I think you said it all.

 

 I welcome a good disagreement, if both parties are conscious of each other's feelings. But once it becomes MEAN I will walk away. 

I HAVE seen clips online from both shows. I see women yelling and talking over each other and not respecting each other's views. IMO too much meanness.  


Just like these forums (to me) @beach-mom 





A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,722
Registered: ‎08-10-2013

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...

@Wsmom   Thanks, that helps.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,959
Registered: ‎09-22-2017

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...

I just watched some of the clips again and that was a shocker

when she told Sheryl not to cry. They did cut her off right at one of

the breaks when she started cursing. Heard it went on for about

25 minutes, didn't keep it on for all the fireworks.

 

If she returns, expecting a big apology to Sheryl will be coming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,257
Registered: ‎02-13-2021

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...


@threecees wrote:

I just watched some of the clips again and that was a shocker

when she told Sheryl not to cry. They did cut her off right at one of

the breaks when she started cursing. Heard it went on for about

25 minutes, didn't keep it on for all the fireworks.

 

If she returns, expecting a big apology to Sheryl will be coming.

 

 

 

 

 

 


She already made a public apology but never mentioned Sheryl's name!  They've discussed that as well @threecees 





A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,959
Registered: ‎09-22-2017

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...


@gertrudecloset wrote:

@threecees wrote:

I just watched some of the clips again and that was a shocker

when she told Sheryl not to cry. They did cut her off right at one of

the breaks when she started cursing. Heard it went on for about

25 minutes, didn't keep it on for all the fireworks.

 

If she returns, expecting a big apology to Sheryl will be coming.

 

 

 

 

 

 


She already made a public apology but never mentioned Sheryl's name!  They've discussed that as well @threecees 


@gertrudecloset ok, said I didn't see it all. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,099
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...


@threecees wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@threecees wrote:

I just watched some of the clips again and that was a shocker

when she told Sheryl not to cry. They did cut her off right at one of

the breaks when she started cursing. Heard it went on for about

25 minutes, didn't keep it on for all the fireworks.

 

If she returns, expecting a big apology to Sheryl will be coming.

 

 

 

 

 

 


She already made a public apology but never mentioned Sheryl's name!  They've discussed that as well @threecees 


@gertrudecloset ok, said I didn't see it all. 


Sheryl is the one she was yelling at, if she didn't apologize to her who did she apologize to?  I will not be watching.  I will just check out the forums or youtube to see what happensSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,257
Registered: ‎02-13-2021

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...


@sunshine 919 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@threecees wrote:

I just watched some of the clips again and that was a shocker

when she told Sheryl not to cry. They did cut her off right at one of

the breaks when she started cursing. Heard it went on for about

25 minutes, didn't keep it on for all the fireworks.

 

If she returns, expecting a big apology to Sheryl will be coming.

 

 

 

 

 

 


She already made a public apology but never mentioned Sheryl's name!  They've discussed that as well @threecees 


@gertrudecloset ok, said I didn't see it all. 


Sheryl is the one she was yelling at, if she didn't apologize to her who did she apologize to?  I will not be watching.  I will just check out the forums or youtube to see what happensSmiley Happy


She made a blanket "statement of apology for her behavior."  Not once is Sheryl's name mentioned.  You have to google it @sunshine 919 .  I heard people discussing it and they said they thought it wasn't genuine.  





A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life