Honored Contributor

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...

This explains why they aired a show today from Valentines Day. 

Respected Contributor

OK, I don't watch The Talk so can someone explain what happened or is that not allowed on here.  Was it political?  I watched the first year they were on and then it got stupid.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OK, I don't watch The Talk so can someone explain what happened or is that not allowed on here.  Was it political?  I watched the first year they were on and then it got stupid.

@luvmybeetle , I don't watch either and just kind of scanned an article.  Evidently Sharon supported Piers Morgan.  Stated she didn't agree with what he said but did support him as her friend and his right to say it.  She then went into a show expecting the norm but everybody else was prepared to take on Sharon's comments.  Sharon did what she and her daughter do on the regular which is not listen and immediately go on the offense and spew and it didn't go well.  I know there is more to it and I hope others will elaborate more for you, but I think that is the gist, at least from what I gathered from what I read.

Honored Contributor

@threecees    I read on line the email that H.R. Peete sent to Sharon...it was a nice email and appeared as if there was nothing wrong between them...and it was after she left the show.

Honored Contributor

@sann  I agree, and the comment today from Joy was just ridiculous...(concerning different activist groups).

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@threecees    I read on line the email that H.R. Peete sent to Sharon...it was a nice email and appeared as if there was nothing wrong between them...and it was after she left the show.

@Mom2Dogs Google both of their names together. Sharon is denying what 

HRP said happened when she was kicked off the show.

It didn't end nicely with her leaving or Leah Remini. 

Mrs O. always puts her foot down and gets her way........until now.

Honored Contributor

@threecees I dont like or watch the show.  I just mentioned what I read and it was sent after HRP was fired, other that that, I know nothing.

Everthing is out of control these days....everyone is offended by what some one else says.

Honored Contributor

I missed everything.

All I know is that, in the past, while channel surfing, I've seen the View as having many viewpoints among the hosts without having any major 'commotion'.

The Talk should have the same oppportunity, imo.

Don't mean to insult anything/anyone. 

Mainly because I missed the episode.

Wishing all concerned well with peace and understanding.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I thought Sharon and Sheryl were tight?

I only catch about 5 to 10 minutes anymore at the most. 

See what happens on Wednesday.

If it is called TheTalk why cant everyone give their own opinion 

and move on? 

Everything these days is a major deal. Not taking any one's side

during this heated battle.

They will get big ratings when they return.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sharon was way over the top.  I saw a clip and could not believe how rude and loud she was to one of the cohost.  I was shocked.  It looked like it took the cohost by surprise.  Showing that much anger was disturbing.  I wonder if she will be back.  I totally enjoyed this show with the original cast.  cohosts seemed to respect and ginuinely like each other.  What I saw with Sharon was shocking. I don't know how she can come  back from that.