Honored Contributor

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I just read an article in one of those gossipy, scandalous, questionable celebrity rags that Sheryl is thrilled that Carrie Ann is out on leave.

Sheryl loves being the moderator,  center of attention and wants to assemble her own "team."  Sheryl didn't think Carrie Ann did a good job.

Sounds very, very credible to me, for a gossipy rag.

As Sheryl would put it, she got this from her cousin Gladys, down at the Swap Meet !!!

Honored Contributor

Most TV is hard to watch - lots of virtue signaling, mask wearing, political comments.  We barely watch mainstream tv anymore....they could all disappear as far as I'm concerned.  

I turn the TV on for entertainment, not to be lectured to or told how I should feel about an issue.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Most TV is hard to watch - lots of virtue signaling, mask wearing, political comments.  We barely watch mainstream tv anymore....they could all disappear as far as I'm concerned.  

I turn the TV on for entertainment, not to be lectured to or told how I should feel about an issue.

@Mom2Dogs 

It's funny how the Broadcasters and Entertainment Industry JUST DOESN'T GET IT....the networks are puzzled why their audience keeps shrinking, and ESPN and other sports networks wonder why their ratings are down.....People turn to the news for the headlines to see whats going on, BUT there it ends! To be entertained the majority of people do NOT want to mix entertainment with politics, nor do they want to be lectured, or told how to think!!!  ..............  These Broadcasters, Entertainment, Sports and Media Execs better wake up or they will no longer be in existence as other forms of entertainment take over...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt   Totally agree.

Respected Contributor

Enjoyed Friday's show.  Amanda's little boy is precious!