Honored Contributor

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...

Let's see... Perhaps the talkers are only permitted to talk when they speak the proper jargon... Otherwise, talking requires 'investigation'... What a crock... I don't care what they do with this show but this is one boatload too many... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Mrs. O has pushed to many people off the show. She's a hypocrite. I liked the show with the original cast best.I also liked it with Aisha & Cheryl. When Aisha & Sarah left so did the shows credibility.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised it's still on. It seems like nothing more than a tirade with a bunch of women talking over each other, and very opinionated manners. I can't sit through it for even 3 minutes. 

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

It seems that they pulled "The Talk" because the network doesn't want people to say what's on their mind. Then why isn't "The View" pulled since the women on that show say whatever they like? 

Censorship is in full display. If you don't like something, don't watch.  Something is wrong here. 

In my area they are on 2 different channels.

One is on CBS, the other on ABC.

Respected Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

I would be happy to see "The View" off the air, too.

I agree 

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised.  I thought they kinda smoothed things over with the "Friends sometimes have disagreements" disclaimer the next day.  These dust-ups are usually good for ratings.

Honored Contributor

Not pointing a finger at you but saying someone should pay a price for saying something uncomfortable is a real problem for a show called The Talk in a country with free speech.

@TurnerGal wrote:

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  The current group of woman are not interesting.  Sharon has said a lot of uncomfortable things in the past and never paid the price.  Based on the comments it sounds like Sharon and Sherry kind of ran the show.  Maybe CBS will use this issue to get rid of Mrs O.  like she got rid of many other prior hosts.  The two new girls are not very interesting and the show is almost unwatchable.

Esteemed Contributor

ViacomCBS can basically decide what shows they want to air or not want to air without consulting The Constitution.   Exactly the same as we're reminded about these Forums on an almost daily basis.

Their network,  their rules.  (I think that's how it goes.)

Honored Contributor

I think I wasted 10 minutes of my life once and watched this for that long. UGH!! I'm surprised it's still around.

I can't stand Sharon O. 

Honored Contributor

THE VIEW is having one of its best seasons ever......and earning good ratings. i dont really watch THE TALK, but i do know they are two totally different shows.

not sure why anyone wants to see THE VIEW or THE TALK go? so many choices on television that the shows i dont like, i just dont watch. i know OTHERS like shows that i dont like, so i dont wish them gone. when people stop watching, they will be removed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein