Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I think maybe it was cumulative,  not just this latest kerfuffle which I agree was overblown.

I suspect she was problematic for sometime and this may just have been seen as an opportunity by management to jettison her.

Personally I have liked the show since its inception, while strongly disliking Sharon.  But this doesn't seem like the huge outrage it's been portrayed as.

@JohnnyeagerThis ^^^^^^^^^

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:
-

How interesting that per my notifications this post apparently mentioned me but is now gone but seemingly not poofed... 

@stevieb I was agreeing with your response but had difficulty when I attempted to correct my syntax. I had a stroke and have a tremor that makes typing near impossible. I probably should stop posting.

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:
-

How interesting that per my notifications this post apparently mentioned me but is now gone but seemingly not poofed... 

@stevieb I was agreeing with your response but had difficulty when I attempted to correct my syntax. I had a stroke and have a tremor that makes typing near impossible. I probably should stop posting.

I think if it gives you any pleasure , you should continue to post , unless it is too frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:
-

@Trinity11  No you shouldn't... We all just do the best we can and that's good enough... Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I do not buy into anyone getting fired, that being said I won't miss Sharon. I read an article, it was a little unclear if Sharon decided to move on or CBS parted ways with her (my money is on CBS, Sharon may try to spin it like it was her decision). I can't see Sharon walking away from the money she made as a host of the show, I think the show has jumped the shark and should be canceled. I'll bet Sharon never believed she would get the axe, she wielded so much power. I guess what goes around comes around. 

It is kind of ironic that she has say she is leaving , just like Marie did , but Marie was treated badly . sharon will walk away with millions , but she will have a hard time getting work if she wanted to. Marie has a clean slate , she can do anything she wishes.

Does Sharon really need to work, probably not.

The wealthy must work just like the rest of us if they want to continue to live the lifestyle that they are accustomed to.  The notion that celebrities of a certain amount of wealth don't need to work isn't necessarily true.  What with all of their mansions, hired help and such.  Of course, she will want to work.  Maybe not immediately, but whe will eventually. @sunshine 919 

Well she will not starve or loose her home if she doesn't work.  

Valued Contributor

I really missed sharon.no talent sheryl  should of  left the show.this show is done.

Honored Contributor

I did watch this show on Monday and honestly I did not recognize anybody but Sheryl and another lady that has been on for a while. When I first started watching Aisha was on since she left I have not watched.  I watched Monday just to see what they would say about Sharon.  I did hear she walked away with a lot of money.  I remember when Ozzie cheated on Sharon and the women were so kind to her.  When I saw how loud and disrespectful she was on her last appearance I can understand why she had to go. 

Valued Contributor

I agree with you  . It was interesting and      funny but now it is just like all the other "Talk" shows politics etc.

Trusted Contributor

Yes Sheryl should not be running the show.  Carrie Anne is out sick a lot.  I know she has health issues.  The show will not last long. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jenna Dewan is said to be a top "name of interest" to take Sharon's place.

I'm not sure why.