Respected Contributor

The Talk not on for a couple of days...

I read that the show will be off until wednesday pending investigation....I said before that this show was not fun anymore....just preachy and long speeches.  

Honored Contributor

Re: The Talk not on for a couple of days...

It's probably the smart thing to do.  I watched both shows about the topic in question and was surprised and appalled at the same time. 

Esteemed Contributor

The last few shows were so uncomfortable.  Long, long awkward pauses.  Everyone tip toeing on eggshells.   Someone needs to go.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe the show will finally be pulled/cancelled.

I recently read Holly Robinson Peete's take on Mrs. O.

What happened again to Carrie last week? Out again all week.

Esteemed Contributor

The eating of their own has begun. We all saw this coming. The quest for perfection and no room for forgiveness just banishment was always going to come bite them on the backside. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I used to watch all the time until Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini were let go.  After that just off and on.   I never did warm up to Sharon.  She seemed toxic and full of herself but I chalked it up to her being british.   At first I didn't care for Sheryl but came to know that she was well educated, funny and well spoken.  If I remember right it was Sara Gilbert's idea of having a show geared towards mothers but slowly turned into a hot mess and not worth watching. 

Regular Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Maybe the show will finally be pulled/cancelled.

I recently read Holly Robinson Peete's take on Mrs. O.

What happened again to Carrie last week? Out again all week.

I sure hope it is cancelled permanently.   They need to get rid of the 2 instigators (troublemakers) that can't keep their mouths shut.  I quit watching along with serveral others.  Too much backstabbing going on.

Respected Contributor

I would be happy to see "The View" off the air, too.

Esteemed Contributor

It seems that they pulled "The Talk" because the network doesn't want people to say what's on their mind. Then why isn't "The View" pulled since the women on that show say whatever they like? 

Censorship is in full display. If you don't like something, don't watch.  Something is wrong here. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  The current group of woman are not interesting.  Sharon has said a lot of uncomfortable things in the past and never paid the price.  Based on the comments it sounds like Sharon and Sherry kind of ran the show.  Maybe CBS will use this issue to get rid of Mrs O.  like she got rid of many other prior hosts.  The two new girls are not very interesting and the show is almost unwatchable.