Honored Contributor

Re: The Talk: New Cohosts Announced

@sunshine45 wrote:

i dont watch this show often, but who left other than marie osmond?

Eve is leaving end of the year, she wants to remain in London longer and feels it is best for everyone if she leaves the show. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i dont watch this show often, but who left other than marie osmond?

Eve has announced she will be leaving.

Honored Contributor

I still don't know who that Eve person was.   Granted, people don't have to be a famous, household name, but too many seem to be unknowns.  

Chemistry matters most on talk shows, but I tend to skip over those where I'm wondering who ARE those people?   JMO

Trusted Contributor

I'm a regular viewer of The Talk. I assumed that Amanda was auditioning for a permanent spot when they had her on for multiple days. Although they had Rumor Willis on a lot too - wonder if she wanted the job too but didn't get it?  

I was still holding out that Bridgette Neilsen would return but it seems like she hasn't been on lately at all as a guest host? She brought an interesting life story to the show and also a different age. Both of the new ladies are similar ages. I think the show works the best when it's a variety of ages with different family status etc. 

Honored Contributor

I too think that Brigitte Nielsen was a great asset when she cohosted. Also liked Rumer Willis.