Esteemed Contributor

The Talk: New Cohosts Announced

[ Edited ]

The Talk just announced its two new cohosts, Amanda Kloots and Elaine Welteroth.  I have absolutely no idea who they are, but they appear to be very telegenic.

Amanda-Kloots-and-Elaine-Welteroth.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Talk: New Cohosts Announced

You are not alone in having no idea who either one is.

Super Contributor

Not a clue who these 2 ladies are???

👎

Honored Contributor

A Google search turned up that Ms. Kloots is an actress who recently lost her husband, and Ms. Welteroth is a journalist writing for Teen Vogue.

Esteemed Contributor

Probably want no-names so as to placate Sharon, who is said to be the primary cause of much backstage drama.

Valued Contributor

I don't know who Elaine is, but Amanda Kloots is the widow of the broadway actor Nick Cordero (not sure of spelling) who passed away after a difficult battle with Covid.  Don't know what her credentials are to be a talk show host, but i hope she does well.

Honored Contributor

I've heard of Elaine, she is a journalist and magazine editor, the other woman, I have no clue.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Amanda Kloots is the woman whose husband, a Broadway star, died of Covid after horrendous suffering. They had a very young child. I don't know the other new host but I googled her. She's an author/journalist. I don't watch The Talk regularly but I'm willing to see how the latest crew works out.

Esteemed Contributor

Yea, I saw something on one of the channels  abt the lady on the right who is a journalist . I vaguely remember she had an interesting life story

Esteemed Contributor

Elaine was a judge on the last season of Project Runway.  I had never heard of her before then but I really liked her on PR.  Still have no idea who the other gal (or her late husband) is.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown