Frequent Contributor

Watching the Married at First Sight reunion the other night -- I'm pretty sure the channel is TLC, and could not believe the movies/programs they promote -- movies about teachers having sex with students, cheerleaders killing other cheerleaders, a mother sending bizarre threatening text to her own daughter, and on and on.  What is going on with programming these days?  With all the school violence and violence among teens, you would think they'd be prohibited from making this kind of junk.

Honored Contributor

😲WOW!!!! I am NOT surprised by reading this! Aberrant behavior is not only encouraged but GLORIFIED these days!😐

Sadly, It has become mainstream entertainment; particularly for our youth; the most vulnerable population!

I wish I had an answer, but since I do not, I simply choose not to watch!😊 My heart goes out to our YOUTH because unfortunately,  they are BORN into this.❤ ❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Trusted Contributor

TLC - The Losers Channel.

Honored Contributor

Re: The TLC Channel

[ Edited ]

@layla2450 wrote:

TLC - The Losers Channel.

LOL.  I was all into the 90 day fiance shows when they started.  Now it is over the top.  Not sure any couples are for real.  I stopped watching TLC.  The 90 day fiance franchise has gone over the top. I don't even watch the Tell Alls anymore.They have had several people from the shows who have been arrested, in jail etc...  I am thinking the people are not vetted and some of them should have been fired years ago due to their total inappropriate behavior.  It used to be fun to watch but now not so much.

Respected Contributor

@SAM55 wrote:

Watching the Married at First Sight reunion the other night -- I'm pretty sure the channel is TLC, and could not believe the movies/programs they promote -- movies about teachers having sex with students, cheerleaders killing other cheerleaders, a mother sending bizarre threatening text to her own daughter, and on and on.  What is going on with programming these days?  With all the school violence and violence among teens, you would think they'd be prohibited from making this kind of junk.

Which program shows teachers having sex with students?

Honored Contributor

I believe you are talking about the Lifetime channel.