Honored Contributor

This is a series on Amazon based on a book by the same name by Jenny Han. It is about a woman and her son and daughter who spend every summer with another couple and their 2 sons. It is part coming of age mixed with the adults and their complications. The acting is good and the story moves along. I just finished part 4 and I really enjoy it. It's kind of like a really good beach read, if that makes any sense. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

Re: The Summer I Turned Pretty

@QVCkitty1 

Thank you for your recommendation.  I watched the entire series today and really enjoyed it.  I laughed, I cried. I would highly recommend this series. It has already been renewed for season two!

Honored Contributor

I'm four episodes in, three more left, I'm not the demographic for this series ( young adults) but I don't care I'm enjoying it. 

Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to seeing this!

I watched To All the Boys I've Loved Before and the sequels, also based on books by Jenny Han, also geared to young adults, also cute. 

Hey! John Corbett plays her dad. Chris in the morning. That alone made it worth watching!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing this!

I watched To All the Boys I've Loved Before and the sequels, also based on books by Jenny Han, also geared to young adults, also cute. 

Hey! John Corbett plays her dad. Chris in the morning. That alone made it worth watching!  Smiley Wink

Colin Ferguson plays Bellys father John Conklin.