Contributor

Has anyone watched this?  It is SO GOOD!  I've binge-watched four episodes.  One episode just leads you into the next.  Won't say anything about the plot as I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but it is definitely worth watching!

Honored Contributor

@Momkat wrote:

Has anyone watched this?  It is SO GOOD!  I've binge-watched four episodes.  One episode just leads you into the next.  Won't say anything about the plot as I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but it is definitely worth watching!

@Momkat   We haven't watched this one yet-thanks for the recommendation.  It is one we've had our eye on.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

Such a good show! I'm on the last episode but had to turn it off. It's too intense for this time of night! I'll finish tomorrow.

Valued Contributor

My husband and I binge watched the whole series yesterday.  We finished at 1:30 a.m.  We both thought it was great and talked about it a lot today.  I am a big Coben fan and hope there are plans to do this with some of his other books.  

Respected Contributor

Huge Harlan Coban fan.  This was great!  Also recommend Safe, which is also on Netflix.  It, too, is based on a Harlan Coban book.

Honored Contributor

@Momkat wrote:

Ok, I'm watching it right now.  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I watched it over the weekend, and it was very good.  A few twists from the book, but overall I enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks! Love Harlan Coben. One of my favorite authors.

Honored Contributor

THANKS for the recommendation. I started watching last night. I love it.

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching it, and enjoying it.  I love when I see people in the show, that was in Downton Abby.